Sign in to follow this  
MikeHeadJanitor

I lost my virginity

She's alright right?

cannot_be_unseen.jpg

Make it....make it your avatar....

Pussy is pussy.

To be honest, I gagged a bit when I read this. If you're desperate to lose your virginity at least bang a decent looking drunk girl. I wouldn't bang her if I was strapped to a chair with my balls being destroyed by a mace. I'd take a fucking plane propeller to the dick instead of her.

Edited by Oreo

i will be awaiting pics from all the shit talkers in the 'post your gf' thread. feel free to add past girlfriend pics if you think your current one stands up to sg community scrutiny.

Rofl. I love how this accusation comes around any time one of us shows some semblance of standards. Not all of us are hideous desperate fucks.

I__d_Hit_It_With_A_Crowbar_by_Suinoukon.

i will be awaiting pics from all the shit talkers in the 'post your gf' thread. feel free to add past girlfriend pics if you think your current one stands up to sg community scrutiny.

good work, kid.

now stop spamming

this is the spam section

Edited by Nitestalker

good work, kid.

now stop spamming

Wait I thought that you were the best, around, if you had multiple girls on the go and none of them locked you down.

Rofl. I love how this accusation comes around any time one of us shows some semblance of standards. Not all of us are hideous desperate fucks.

i love how every time a picture of a female is posted, this forum full of neckbeards and virgins goes off about how high their standards are.

i wouldn't fuck her because she looks like a 15yo girl

now post us some pics of your new gf :3

Wait I thought that you were the best, around, if you had multiple girls on the go and none of them locked you down.

never doubt that you're the one, and you can have your dreams!

i love how every time a picture of a female is posted, this forum full of neckbeards and virgins goes off about how high their standards are.

She looks woefully underwhelming. Sorry for stating the obvious.

now post us some pics of your new gf :3

I considered it, but my respect for her privacy outweighs my need for validation from you.

post-14635-0-10531300-1370414175_thumb.j

You are just trying soooooo hard. It's almost painful.

Edited by Goldentongue