Sign in to follow this  
Illogical

I want my friend's computer so badly

why pink rings that is hideous.

they are some anti kink coil things, I think..

overall the system looks pretty sloppy. But I'm sure it's packing some nice hardware.

I can't decide what's more obnoxious and unnecessary:

The irrelevant concept art at the top of each page, or their use of commas.

"This design produced a heat dissipating beast, that is as quiet as a stalker. It stays cool, even when running intense graphics, and makes very little noise. There is also lots of room for future upgrades, as needed, to tackle advances in graphics that may require more resources. . The Sabertooth mother board can support 4 graphics cards and has 4 RAM slots. There is room for 3 more drives as well. The cooling system is very efficient, allowing us to keep using this PC far in the future. "

"This design produced a heat dissipating beast, that is as quiet as a stalker... "

I had to stop there.

"This design produced a heat dissipating beast, that is as quiet as a stalker. It stays cool, even when running intense graphics, and makes very little noise. There is also lots of room for future upgrades, as needed, to tackle advances in graphics that may require more resources. . The Sabertooth mother board can support 4 graphics cards and has 4 RAM slots. There is room for 3 more drives as well. The cooling system is very efficient, allowing us to keep using this PC far in the future. "

Its not irrelevant. The concept art is for the game that the pc is being used to make. This is showing off the company pc, while trying to gain some attention to the game. ( click the art and you get redirected to the studios site) 

I've too too little trust in Water Cooling to do anything like this.

Says he gets 40*C on Crysis 3 on Ultra, i'm curious what he has the 8350 clocked too while doing this, I see only 47*C max under load on my system. They say that their water cooling allows them a greater overclock but they don't state the clock anywhere in there.

Nice computer, i'd go with a different color on the interior like everyone else said.

Edited by Dead Silent

Its not irrelevant. The concept art is for the game that the pc is being used to make. This is showing off the company pc, while trying to gain some attention to the game. ( click the art and you get redirected to the studios site)

Considering you had to explain this to me and it wasn't blatantly obvious on the site itself, it is still irrelevant.

...is he using string to hold the tubing up? Why didn't he put the radiator at the top of the case to decrease the amount of tubing and the amount of time the heat is in circulation? Why does he have a 1200w PSU for a single GPU and CPU? A solid 750-850w would have been enough for 2 of his gpu's. Why does he have a single small radiator for both his GPU and CPU?

TL;DR this build setup doesn't make sense.