Sign in to follow this  
_kyle_

What phones do you guys have?

How/why do people have multiple phones? Is one for business and the other for personal, or do you just really like to have different phones for different occasions?

They probably had one phone, then upgraded and kept the old one.

Galaxy S3, is the S4 such a big difference? Never really looked at its features and compared.

It's a decent jump. Screen is bigger, but dimensions are the same, upgraded processor, probably the same amount of RAM. There are a lot more features, but I think they will be adding some of them to the 3 in an update if the haven't already done so.

I highly encourage if anyone is running a jailbreak on their iPhone and hates safari download the cydia tweak Nitro it's $.99 and basically gives any web browser you download access the Nitrous JavaScript engine apple is keeping from other people. Using google chrome on my iPhone now its boss status. http://lifehacker.com/5930405/nitrous-speeds-up-google-chrome-for-iphone-with-the-nitro-javascript-engine

Edited by Evilhunter32

S3 running cyogenmod might switch to something else soon, how many of you root your android?

Already posted this in the thread.. but s3 rooted on aokp. If you read back through the thread, some people have posted their roms of choice if they have rooted/flashed.

Edited by Jiyeon