Sign in to follow this  
ROFL

Intel Haswell

Damn that looks pretty legit. My friend's dad works for Intel, he can usually get this kinda stuff for free (He has like 6 i7s stocked up in his closet right now and he's testing some Intel tablet that they're working on).

Damn that looks pretty legit. My friend's dad works for Intel, he can usually get this kinda stuff for free (He has like 6 i7s stocked up in his closet right now and he's testing some Intel tablet that they're working on).

Send me one please

Still can't get any better than the 2500k right now for price/performance.  Less heat than ivy and seems like for Haswell too.  I might make the switch to ivy but thats it.

With how Intel has Haswell setup for when the CPU is idling most companies that manufacture OEM PSU's don't know if they can support Haswell.

it's now recommend to have a haswell certified psu to gain its lower power consumption benefits.

Still can't get any better than the 2500k right now for price/performance.  Less heat than ivy and seems like for Haswell too.  I might make the switch to ivy but thats it.

Love my 2500k.

Not impressed.

This.

I'd love to pick up an i7 one day, but compared to all the others, I'll go with one that has a bigger cache.

Edited by Velo