Sign in to follow this  
RagingSoHard

ohaidar

with regard to day-1 promotions to server officer: i just want to put it out there that nobody should be surprised if the next bhop SO comes from a fresh recruit. i've been trying to get current sg members to play in the server for ages, and it just doesn't work. if/when a good bhop regular actually makes it through sg recruitment, i will likely ask whoever the new SO manager is to promote them.

hmmm, congratulations raging.

hmmm, congratulations raging.

It's not going to be me, although, I know who it will be. I have to say though, I do have all of the experience setting up, maintaining and running daily administrative duties on popular counter-strike: source servers. Although, if I was ever approached with the opportunity, I would take it (hint hint). :)

Edited by RagingSoHard

It's not going to be me, although, I know who it will be. I have to say though, I do have all of the experience setting up, maintaining and running daily administrative duties on popular counter-strike: source servers. Although, if I was ever approached with the opportunity, I would take it (hint hint). :)

Pretty sure i know too. Getting him to apply on the other hand...