Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Audiovox

Application

Name: Audiovox

X-fire: audiovox951

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13447053

Steam Name: mattb951

Working mic [req!]: Yes

Age?: 17

Hey, I'd like you all to know that I've enjoyed being on your surf server so far and I find you to be, for the most part, an acceptable clan all things considered. I'm applying to become part of something greater than an individual on a random server, and to hopefully help make it a better and more enjoyable place to be for other players eventually. Along with reporting hackers (lol) I do have other skills you may find useful. One being I can map and script, and I have done this for the [Aura] ZM server for the past year or so, not sure if you really need much help but I like to contribute to the places I play in. Acceptance or not, I'm looking froward to seeing you all in game and blowing your top lip off ;)

-Audio

oooooo pick me pick me!!!!!

my xfire is thecandyman154 i may not be on tomorrow but Tuesday i will.

Guest formerlyaeth

What... the... fuck...

Why did you not fucking join earlier? And why the fuck has no one screened him! He has caught so many hackers, he could be a JCS!

=(UV)= Bob |JCS|: Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you put a stop to it?

Â¥HKÃ¥ÀûÃiøVôX: Well, according to your rules, it's fine to mic spam untill someone asks you to stop

Â¥HKÃ¥ÀûÃiøVôX: so

Â¥HKÃ¥ÀûÃiøVôX: if no one said anything id let it be

Â¥HKÃ¥ÀûÃiøVôX: but after one complaint, if they continue, mute them

Â¥HKÃ¥ÀûÃiøVôX: then if they try to do anything stupid, like quit server and come back in id give like a 30 min ban and request for perma if it presists

=(UV)= Bob |JCS|: Question 2: In the case of a hacker on the server you are in, what procedure would you follow?

Â¥HKÃ¥ÀûÃiøVôX: lol i always demo

Â¥HKÃ¥ÀûÃiøVôX: but uhh

Â¥HKÃ¥ÀûÃiøVôX: i guess id quit the server

Â¥HKÃ¥ÀûÃiøVôX: change my name

Â¥HKÃ¥ÀûÃiøVôX: then go in spec and demo him till im satisfied, then do as big a ban as i can and request perma

=(UV)= Bob |JCS|: Question 3: In the situation that you are being bombarded with people asking if they can join the clan, what would you tell them to do?

Â¥HKÃ¥ÀûÃiøVôX: well id ask them to stop asking me if i had already told them 2-3 times to appy in the forums

Â¥HKÃ¥ÀûÃiøVôX: if it presists to the point of spam id mute

Â¥HKÃ¥ÀûÃiøVôX: and demo it all

Â¥HKÃ¥ÀûÃiøVôX: and ssee if fox or oreo would like to ban

Â¥HKÃ¥ÀûÃiøVôX: mostly though seems they dont ban the spammers unless they are just stupid

=(UV)= Bob |JCS|: Question 4: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?

Â¥HKÃ¥ÀûÃiøVôX: for the most part, i believe i am a very mature person when it comes to things like conflict and jackasses

Â¥HKÃ¥ÀûÃiøVôX: but if there is something like uhhhh idk say some resopnsabilities like homeowrk i can slack a lil :P

Â¥HKÃ¥ÀûÃiøVôX: but yeah im very responsable all things consitered

=(UV)= Bob |JCS|: Question 5: Why is it that you want to join the =(UV)= community?

Â¥HKÃ¥ÀûÃiøVôX: i find it to be a highly organized community of responsible people that are there to look out for the common player and not take sides with someone just because they are a clan member or cause they have admin

Â¥HKÃ¥ÀûÃiøVôX: and i like to help out the servers i play on, and i tihnk being there as a clan memeber would assist me in that goal

=(UV)= Bob |JCS|: Question 6: How old are you?

Â¥HKÃ¥ÀûÃiøVôX: 17, 18 on April 13th

=(UV)= Bob |JCS|: Question7: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions set on the application rules?

Â¥HKÃ¥ÀûÃiøVôX: Yup, all agreeable

Â¥HKÃ¥ÀûÃiøVôX: agreable*

Â¥HKÃ¥ÀûÃiøVôX: >>

Â¥HKÃ¥ÀûÃiøVôX: idk

=(UV)= Bob |JCS|: Question8: On average, how often will you play on the =(UV)= servers and how often will you be on the forums?

Â¥HKÃ¥ÀûÃiøVôX: Hmmm, well I'll normally be on the surf server at least 4-5 days a week, for varying time limits

Â¥HKÃ¥ÀûÃiøVôX: and i notrmally only go on forums to post about idiots in the server, but being a part of the clan might assist in me exploring new areas xD

=(UV)= Bob |JCS|: Question9: How do you think you can be an addition to our growing community? What makes you unique from the other recruits?

Â¥HKÃ¥ÀûÃiøVôX: Yes, I believe I can be a valuable asset to the community.

Â¥HKÃ¥ÀûÃiøVôX: one thing that makes me at least a lil different is that I've scripted and mapped for other servers and i have ran many of my own servers, not just in css but in cs cz and halo and 1.6 and HL2DM

Â¥HKÃ¥ÀûÃiøVôX: and im very willing to hel[p any way i can to make the servers more enjoyable

Â¥HKÃ¥ÀûÃiøVôX: i like to help ^^

=(UV)= Bob |JCS|:

Question10: Would you contribute to discussions made within UV and keep the topics civil?

Â¥HKÃ¥ÀûÃiøVôX: naturally, flamming only makes you look like an idiot and getting mad or over reacting to situation often results in a one sided veiw where you may not see the whole picture

Â¥HKÃ¥ÀûÃiøVôX: i live by the idea of if you cannot control the situation, at least control yourself and you will be a better man for it

he seems be ve very eager and willing to help any way he can.

He also seems like a cool person so i vote Yes

Heh, just so it's known, I replied to those as a basic admin in theory, as I do intend on buying it if y'all find it acceptable. No offense meant. xD

You get a definite yes from me. I was playing with you today and you seem to be a mature, respectable person.

Â¥HKÃ¥ÀûÃiøVôX: Yup, all agreeable

Â¥HKÃ¥ÀûÃiøVôX: agreable*

Â¥HKÃ¥ÀûÃiøVôX: >>

Â¥HKÃ¥ÀûÃiøVôX: idk

Thats epic, usually if I am not sure about a word I just spell it however and try to carry on the conversation to a different area as fast as I can. Kudos to you for the idk (even though you had it right the first time):D

What... the... fuck...

Why did you not fucking join earlier? And why the fuck has no one screened him! He has caught so many hackers, he could be a JCS!

Well I would have asked to join sooner, but I was looking at your structure and making sure that most, if not all, of the leaders themselves were legit. lol, I wasn't gonna just jump into it without studying it first xD Also no offense meant by that action, just a precaution. Had I had any doubt as to whether or not you guys were square, Ida left the server without notice a while ago. And yeah, i haven't had the chance to look at all your members or all the admins, but based on the way you run things, I'm fairly sure I can trust you to be responsible if it came down to that. So no worries, here I am ;)

Congrats, add the tags whenever you see this. Welcome to UV. Keep up the good work Audio and you'll go far in the clan.