Sign in to follow this  
The Doctor Zed

Unstacks

Just had a warden tell the T's to unstack and freeze on top of controls for Leg Breaker 5000 on Stateprison.  as there are more than 20 T's online there is not enough space for every T to unstack, he proceeds to kill everyone on  top of the controls.  FK or no.

Pretty much flat out freekill. If he forces them all to unstack on a space where there is obviously not enough room to unstack they can only unstack to he best of their abilities.

Otherwise the warden would have to allow them to unstack off the controls if he wanted them to unstack, which it seems he was just trying to kill whore.

I would consider those freekills. My interpretation is that it was impossible for all of the T's to complete the order, thus freekills. Turkes explanation says that they weren't freekills though. Just depends on who's story is accepted as true.

Edited by BananaPeelz

YO i said to freeze on the control panel then unstack one step left or right without detours or delays. not to unstack on the control panel.

You say you said to unstack on control panel in this very sentence, Freeze ON control panel....then u say unstack...impossible to do so ON the panel...Mass FK proven

Edited by The Doctor Zed

You say you said to unstack on control panel in this very sentence, Freeze ON control panel....then u say unstack...impossible to do so ON the panel...Mass FK proven

Well, this depends on if unstack counts as a move command or not, which isn't really clear anywhere. OMG NEED 20 PAGE MOTD

this situation really depends on the exact words the warden used, if he said freeze on top then unstack, then he had the right to kill you, if he said freeze and unstack ontop of, then yeah free kill.

i said to unstack one step left or right after freezing on the control panel no to do it on the control panel. this is all he said she said anyways i mean if you are going to take this to your grave then ban me for a week i cant do anything about it

How bout everyone calm down. As posted if it was unstack ontop of control panel with 20 t's, then it would've been a mass freekill. However, if the order was to unstack one step, then they need to unstack completely whether on or off the control panel.

This is a good clarification thread on what clarity of orders :)

i said to unstack one step left or right after freezing on the control panel no to do it on the control panel. this is all he said she said anyways i mean if you are going to take this to your grave then ban me for a week i cant do anything about it

you did not say any of this, you said "YO i said to freeze on the control panel then unstack one step left or right without detours or delays.

If I was looking for a ban I would have posted in complaints Turkes,  Thats why I didn't even call you out....Just trying to clear up orders.

Edited by The Doctor Zed

If the wardens orders were "all T's freeze on top of the controls of leg breaker, then unstack 1 step left to right" then he didn't specify that you had to unstack on top of the controls.

If the wardens orders were "all T's freeze on top of the controls of leg breaker, then unstack 1 step left to right" then he didn't specify that you had to unstack on top of the controls.

He never said one step