Sign in to follow this  
fontaine

Donation tracker & future admin subscriptions

We just added a new donation tracker system to the forums. If you click the Donate button in the menu above (or just go to http://www.joinsg.net/donate), you can see recent donations, as well as donate to sG! For donations between $3.00-49.99, users will receive a Donor logo with 1 heart. $50.00-$99.99 will receive 2 hearts. $100.00 and above, will receive the ELITE 3 HEARTS. All donors will receive access to a donors only forum as well for their grateful support.

Also, we are currently getting ready to roll out a new way to subscribe to admin/supporter. For now, subscriptions will be automated. Example: when you purchase an admin subscription, it will automatically be added to SourceBans and you can start using your admin abilities right away (versus current method of waiting on Marvin to set it up for you). Also, it will automatically put you in a forum group and assign you a custom icon (similar to the donor icon) corresponding to your admin position. We are currently working on a way to purchase in-game store credits as well. All these will be added and set up before we release it to you all.

On behalf of staff, thanks for all of your support!

Update: Top Donors Now works: http://www.joinsg.net/donate/view-top-donors/

Why can't I hold all these hearts

Keep donating till you have 20 hearts, Link ;)

Edited by Master Chief

Guest Fohacidal

I hate to agree with him but hearts are a little bit.. _ _ _ (fill in the blank)

stars or something would be better.

Just type out the fucking word this isnt some politically correct bullshit PG rated community

Guest Fohacidal

ITT People who are insecure don't like hearts when they look fine! Good jab staphs

Insecure about what? I visit these forums everyday so naturally if I dont want to see hearts under my name in the event that I donate then I dont want to see freaking hearts under my name every time I make a post.

Insecure about what? I visit these forums everyday so naturally if I dont want to see hearts under my name in the event that I donate then I dont want to see freaking hearts under my name every time I make a post.

We could just give you hearts under your name and remove them only if you donate. 

Guest Fohacidal

We could just give you hearts under your name and remove them only if you donate. 

y u heff 2 b med?

i never got a heart:[

Strange, You should have one....

I'll look into it for you <3

Sign in to follow this