Sign in to follow this  
echo.22

okay new game comming out like GTA ITS A SAND BOX GAME

Guest some fag

I don't give a shit- I WANT ANOTHER CRACKDOWN! That game was fuckin' Godly.

I don't give a shit- I WANT ANOTHER CRACKDOWN! That game was fuckin' Godly.

I don't really like that game.

I kinda regret trading my Bioshock for it.

Guest some fag
I don't really like that game.

I kinda regret trading my Bioshock for it.

How dare you say such a thing. That game kicks GTA's ass anyday.

I agree. GTA's get old and the rpg aspect wasent that good. Crackdown was one of the best rpg sandboxes ever. Altho the GTA stories are good, the gameplay of crackdown beats that anyday.

Guest some fag
I agree. GTA's get old and the rpg aspect wasent that good. Crackdown was one of the best rpg sandboxes ever. Altho the GTA stories are good, the gameplay of crackdown beats that anyday.

Wow... Nice post. Honestly, I've never really seen much come from you, but that's a good post.

THE GAME IM TALKING ABOUT CALLED: THIS IS VEGAS: AND I WAS WONDERING DO U THINK ITS LIKE GTA

Does it matter? Just because it's based of the GTA model, doesn't mean either way it will be good or bad. Plenty of games have used it, but it just depends on the individual developers to make the game worth playing, and honestly, the game doesn't look that good to me. I'll save my money for the next GTA, due to the fact that Rockstar already has a track record of great (or at least decent) GTA games. Plus, when the hell has Midway released a decent game? With "Big Buck Hunter Now Available" splashed across their main page, I'll definitely have to pass, not that the game will be bad, but I don't have much money to spend, so I'm not taking a risk.

Come play some co-op with me on live then.

I guess I can't get over the fact that it's a bit too cartoony for me, and the skill level up isn't that great.