Sign in to follow this  
fontaine

How fortunate are you?

CHECK YOUR FUCKING PRIVILEGES YOU CIS PIECES OF SHIT 

also, the parts about religion and race are retarded. being jewish/christian can be great in America or Europe or whatever, but in parts of Africa and the middle-east it's terrible. being jewish in the middle east, outside of Israel is practically a death sentence. The same can be said about race, kind of. Being white can be nice in America and Europe, but in Africa or Asia it might be more a hindrance than a help.   

Oh man, you're in love with a show created for 9 year old girls and you call me immature?

Rich.

yes i do call you immature because your a closed minded idiot that has to come after me to make them self feel better and exactly what oreo said it was intended to be a show the whole family could watch 

Edited by Storm Charger

I don't see how I'm considered privileged with 65 just because I'm white and male. I mean, my family makes less than $30k and there's like 5 people in this house.

Storm Charger aka fallen eagle you really need to stop this stupid shit. Nobody is gonna treat you decently if all you did so far was spam shoutbox and bloat about your pony shit. Of course nobody is gonna like you if all you did was be a retard, or if you where "just pretending". It's not really that people hate you because your a pony faggot, but because your just a faggot in general. Stop being mad that after doing nothing but shitposting on the shoutbox you get negative feedback.

i almost feel sorry for you that your so ignorant

Everything that is wrong with society + ignorant moron + sheep = Super Novacaine 

your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your 

your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your 

your such a sheep

im a brony i watch a Family show im not whats wrong with society

CHECK YOUR FUCKING PRIVILEGES YOU CIS PIECES OF SHIT 

also, the parts about religion and race are retarded. being jewish/christian can be great in America or Europe or whatever, but in parts of Africa and the middle-east it's terrible. being jewish in the middle east, outside of Israel is practically a death sentence. The same can be said about race, kind of. Being white can be nice in America and Europe, but in Africa or Asia it might be more a hindrance than a help.   

I can only assume you've never been to Asia. Being White in Asia is like +100.

Edit: 115

Edited by Jiyeon

you cant make an argument against something you know little to nothing about and people always going after me i just want to be a part of the community sorry about the irrelivance of mine and Novacaines posts

you cant make an argument against something you know little to nothing about and people always going after me i just want to be a part of the community sorry about the irrelivance of mine and Novacaines posts

There is no argument. You're autistic; end of discussion. Ask anyone and they'll say the same thing.

And speak for yourself. I'm not sorry at all for my off topic posts.