Sign in to follow this  
BlackStone

So....

I've been gone for fuck all. I think a year really? And holy shit has shit gone to hell, to heaven, back to hell and it seems to be settling on earth.

Do we have anything interesting to play on? I'm thinking of actually getting back into the community again. Anything wworth putting my time into?

Uh well CSGO is worth playing if you dont already have it. Play Jailbreak and Minigames and Zombie Escape.

Edited by The Dλrk Knight Rises

I've been gone for fuck all. I think a year really? And holy shit has shit gone to hell, to heaven, back to hell and it seems to be settling on earth.

Do we have anything interesting to play on? I'm thinking of actually getting back into the community again. Anything wworth putting my time into?

KGame is still a feg, and there's always TTT or like Batsy said, our CSGO servers

Edited by Moflstomp.mp3

Holy Shit JMafia.

I'll give minigames a shot.... maybe ZE.... I prefer good ol' fashioned Zombie Mod... Or when I coded it Zombie Mod WCS.... was tricky as hell to find maps for it and to balance the races, but ghat damn was it fun!

Holy Shit JMafia.

I'll give minigames a shot.... maybe ZE.... I prefer good ol' fashioned Zombie Mod... Or when I coded it Zombie Mod WCS.... was tricky as hell to find maps for it and to balance the races, but ghat damn was it fun!

hey, hit me up if you need a copy of csgo.

A lot of us play comp csgo, I'm fucking horrible but it's still fun.  I sorta remember seeing you around forums, not much more than that as JBfags stay separated.

Aye welcome back Black. Jb is ok, surf is getting started again, never cared for ZE, so meh. MG is getting somewhat populated now. We currently do not have a WCS server, it's in development hopefully.

And Yes Drug, Black did play Minecraft very often when he was here.

Edited by Spell

A lot of us play comp csgo, I'm fucking horrible but it's still fun. I sorta remember seeing you around forums, not much more than that as JBfags stay separated.

^

btw some comp games usually have a hacker when hitting a certain rank

^

btw some comp games usually have a hacker when hitting a certain rank

no dude u have to be lying people cant cheat with valve anticheat duh

I used to play the FUCK out of Minecraft.... I think I had the biggest base, most shit and killed nearly everyone in PvP lol

I'll check out the CSGO games today..... I think I bought myself a copy a while back when it first came out, if not I'll hit you up tortoise.

Are we still using xfire?

Holy Shit JMafia.

we are restarting zm by combining it with ze, and a secret server *cough* wcs* cough* is in the works, so you have that to look forward too. 

no dude u have to be lying people cant cheat with valve anticheat duh

You obviously don't play comp with sG members much and anticheats can be bypass