Sign in to follow this  
fatb0y

Regarding recent events

Honestly what needs to improve is the level of respect Staff shows to the normal Community members and Non-Members. Some Staff believe that they are better than everyone and they don't need to provide any sort of justification for their actions to the "peasants" who are the rest of the sG Community. During my stint at Staff I ran into people who blatantly think that they are above everyone else. For example when Toxygen was removing SOs without any explanation and with a lot of disrespect towards them, I told him that he needs to at least tell them what they did wrong but all he told me was along the lines "I don't care and why don't you go make some events". I find it funny how SIJ members think that they moved away from the "horrible" people who ran the sG community but in all actuality they themselves got most of those people.

I understand that probably a lot of Staff like that already left the Community but I wouldn't be surprised if some still remain. Most of the current Staff are good guys who care about sG and want to see it grow.

Spoken like a true sG member :')

except in WCS, we should actually try to balance shit if we make it as opposed to OP OP OP OP.

I meant to up you. Sorry, damn Kindle.

Annnnnnd sorry for the retarded joke. D= Implusive it was. sG will always have my heart. D= Edited by BeauutifulChaos

I told 3 people as a joke, because at the time, literally, the only thing on there were pics of their cawks. I'm not recruiting, lol. Drunk was one of the people I told and it was misinterpreted as me recruiting people for SiJ.

stop lying

http://pastebin.com/DsUWSu12

with regard to day-1 promotions to server officer: i just want to put it out there that nobody should be surprised if the next bhop SO comes from a fresh recruit. i've been trying to get current sg members to play in the server for ages, and it just doesn't work. if/when a good bhop regular actually makes it through sg recruitment, i will likely ask whoever the new SO manager is to promote them.

Guest Fohacidal

Lol. I don't think I could ever harm sG. But I'll take it. UuglyChaos it is.

I mean thats not what you said though, its sounds like you know what to do or who to tell.

I mean thats not what you said though, its sounds like you know what to do or who to tell.

It was a joke. MIA had always came to me threatening to kill us. I always took it to whom I had to to reslove it and stop MIA from fucking our servers. Theres been a many of times where I have helped stop MIA from ruining sG. 

It was a bad joke based on the fact that he contacts me for whatever reason. Although he hasn't in years.

Think or believe what you want. I'm now used to being the bad guy. My apologies. Me thinking I'm funny gets the best of me  in this case.

FOH FOR JCS 2013

It was a joke. MIA had always came to me threatening to kill us. I always took it to whom I had to to reslove it and stop MIA from fucking our servers. Theres been a many of times where I have helped stop MIA from ruining sG. 

It was a bad joke based on the fact that he contacts me for whatever reason. Although he hasn't in years.

Think or believe what you want. I'm now used to being the bad guy. My apologies. Me thinking I'm funny gets the best of me  in this case.

FOH FOR JCS 2013

Didn't really seem like a joke when I read all the posts posted by you "sij" members. But all in all, I still believe in second chances.

Guest Fohacidal

Didn't really seem like a joke when I read all the posts posted by you "sij" members. But all in all, I still believe in second chances.

This would techincally be more like a third or fourth

Guest Fohacidal

Called it.

Well I would hope you are at least somewhat cognizant of how many times you have fucked up before.

Well I would hope you are at least somewhat cognizant of how many times you have fucked up before.

Foh, remember when you liked me and we would chat on Xfire? Aweh, I miss those days. <3

ANYWAY BACK ON TOPIC.

Guest Fohacidal

Foh, remember when you liked me and we would chat on Xfire? Aweh, I miss those days. <3

ANYWAY BACK ON TOPIC.

No

Honestly what needs to improve is the level of respect Staff shows to the normal Community members and Non-Members.

Hey, hey, HEY! I don't discriminate.......I hate everyone equally.

I find it funny how SIJ members think that they moved away from the "horrible" people who ran the sG community but in all actuality they themselves got most of those people.

Due to this realization, I will now begin to refer to siJ as Janitor Project 2.0. 

Having played on a GO War3source server, it's balanced for the most part. There are a few heroes who would need a tweak.

Our servers actually tend to start off normal, relatively balanced as well.  Our peak was under Espe... can't remember his damn name and fox.bios.  Mainly cause shit stays balanced and our servers were always at least half full, even overnight.  When we brought in other engineers, they have this retarded need to bring in the most broken races and just sucks all the fun out of it.  Then it turns into "lets bring in more retardedly strong races to balance the already OP ones we have".

Unique races?  Not a big deal.  Slightly stronger races for higher levels?  Not a big deal.  Game breaking races?  Big deal.

Edited by SOSBrigade

FUCK MY ASS

on a more serious note though, I grew up with this community, wouldn't leave it for anything else, even if fatb0y and junzou are in charge, I'm content with my childhood community.

jokes about fatb0y were always the best

Edited by SOSBrigade

stop lying

http://pastebin.com/DsUWSu12

with regard to day-1 promotions to server officer: i just want to put it out there that nobody should be surprised if the next bhop SO comes from a fresh recruit. i've been trying to get current sg members to play in the server for ages, and it just doesn't work. if/when a good bhop regular actually makes it through sg recruitment, i will likely ask whoever the new SO manager is to promote them.

I've always played bhop :[

Edited by Puff

Thanks fatboy.

Now on the wcs I would love to see a new mod open up.

Or add wc to surf would be nice lol!

Our servers actually tend to start off normal, relatively balanced as well. Our peak was under Espy... can't remember his damn name and fox.bios. Mainly cause shit stays balanced and our servers were always at least half full, even overnight.

Espy took over from bios. Bios was good, but shit always broke because he was basically a copy/paste coder. Espy fixed shit up nice, and got wcs2 started. Wcs2 was good under Kai too, but then he deleted it...

Sign in to follow this