Sign in to follow this  
water.exe

Unbanning Monkeh

I still dont remember what monkeh did to piss marvin, the least piss off-able staff member, off. 

Something to do with paypal

Edited by Eddy

Hello, I will not take this unban for granted and I am very grateful to the syndicate gamers community. I think I was banned for scamming SG out of $5 like it was runescape. I honestly forgot to remove my Paypal dispute and probably lowered Marvin's rating thing. I am sorry. I've attempted returning to SG 3 times with multiple steam accounts and they each got banned one by one over the course of about a year. The latest ban look place during winter break where I just paid for gmod and CSS to play ttt. I gave up hope and had kobintention of returnig. I just wanted to play video games, but SG didn't want me. With this unban, I can now play videos games. Thank you

DOING IT WRONG, WHERES THE CAPS

Hello, I will not take this unban for granted and I am very grateful to the syndicate gamers community. I think I was banned for scamming SG out of $5 like it was runescape. I honestly forgot to remove my Paypal dispute and probably lowered Marvin's rating thing. I am sorry. I've attempted returning to SG 3 times with multiple steam accounts and they each got banned one by one over the course of about a year. The latest ban look place during winter break where I just paid for gmod and CSS to play ttt. I gave up hope and had kobintention of returnig. I just wanted to play video games, but SG didn't want me. With this unban, I can now play videos games. Thank you

DOING IT WRONG, WHERES THE CAPS

here, tell me how accurate it is:

HELLO MY NAME IS UNBANT MONKEH AND I AM GRATEFUL TO MARVIN. I WAS BANT FOR SCAMMING MARVIN OUTTA $5 CASH MONEY. I FORGOT TO REMOVED THE DISPUTE AND LOWERED MARVIN'S CREDIT RATING. MONKEH IS SORRY. TRIED TO COME BACK 3X BUT GOT BANT ALL DA TIME. LATEST BAN WAS WINTER BREAK WHERE I PAID FOR GMOD/CSS JUST TO PLAY TTT UNDER THE NAME UNITED STATES OF AMERICA BUT A FAGGOT BANNED ME. I DIDN'T THINK I COULD RETURN. ALL I WANTED WAS TO VIDEO GAMES BUT SG DIDN'T WANT ME TO VIDEO GAMES. NOW THAT IM UNBANT I CAN VIDEO GAMES. THANK YOU MONKEH OUT

TTT is saved.