Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BeauutifulChaos

Relay For Life; Help Fight Cancer

josh already got his.

He's still getting them too ;)

He told my GF he wanted hers last night too!!! Poor thing, first gamer guy she's spoken to and get's e-raped!!

Hello guys.

So, I know I have mentioned this a few months ago, but it is coming down to only a few weeks left that I can raise money.

Relay For Life is a part of the American Cancer Society, raising money to help find a cure as well as give back to people fighting cancer.

This is a very close subject to my heart, as I know many who have passed on from this terrible disease. (I am sure many of you know of friends/family as well.) Also my step mother who has survived Hodgkins Lymphoma, and has been in remission for almost 10 years now.

As you can see I had set my goal at $1,000... pretty high. But unfortunately I have yet to even come close. =/

If any of you would be willing to donate, I would greatly appreciate it.

Keep in mind, you may also donate anonymously.

Donation Link

<3 you all.

(Also remember you can claim donations on your taxes. I can give anyone who donates a receipt.)

I ammmmmmmm going to bump this again. >.<

It is coming closer and closer to the end date.

I only have 2 months left to help and try to raise money to find a cure for cancer. 

I know this sort of thing isn't as cool as Goldentongues awesome adventure to build homes, but there are still millions of people in the world who suffer or are watching friends/family suffer because of this horrible disease and I hope to still be alive when they find a cure.

They do it every once a year, the deadline is because at the end if the event every team comes together and walks and lights luminaries and has a big event and each team gets recognized by how much money they've raised for the cause.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Remind me to punch Samm in the cunt...

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2

1969 wat

Guessss what time of the year it is again?!

This event is still as important to me as it has been the last two years, even more so as I cannot personally be there in NY with my family when the walk occurs.

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/TeamSurvivor13

Any donation would help and is greatly appreciated. Sooner or later we will have a cure and I won't have to pester you all year after year. ;P