Sign in to follow this  
Ghost X

Guy stands up to his teacher and teaches the teacher.

Guest Fohacidal

Look at the way he talks, dresses, and his hair. He's obviously a huge faggot.

lmao.

The kid had balls, though.

I got to hand it to him too, he is obviously passionate about something worth being passionate about; unlike a lot of you queerbaits.

The kid's got a point, I have a teacher at my school who taught through packets and I felt like I didn't learn anything.

She would respond to questions with "I don't know" or "You don't need to know"

honestly, I knew kids like that in high school. And while there were teachers I didn't like or teachers that I thought sucked, I never felt it necessary to stand up and preach about how much they sucked or what they could be doing better. In the end, what point is he making and who can honestly say they give a hoot, it's not like the other students seem to agree. students do these types of things everyday in school but, he really isn't saying anything that we don't already know (context of the soapbox or not).

Edited by Lesbian Dad

Guest Fohacidal

What do you mean "sorry its fox"? Its a local affiliate reporting on local news you retard.

Yes, let us be clear about that! Just like CBS, ABC and NBC, Fox networks have their affiliates. They aren't related to the radical cable news channel which branches nationally, not locally. If Hannity or O'Reilly show up your local channel, then you're in trouble.

Kid dropped out last year, realized how important education is then he came back to school to try and learn so he could have a better life. Dunno what's with the hate, it's one kid who finally gets it and has the guts to just walk up to a shitty teacher and call her out on it. We need more of this to be honest, thank god schools will start downsizing soon so we'll be able to finally weed out the shitty teachers.