Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mitch

a bittersweet goodbye

Bye mitch making a monument in the minecraft server near spawn May you be remembered as a great hero of sG.

See ya bro! We've had many quarrels, but I always loved and respected you, great job as staff Mitch, goodluck on your future endeavors.

<3 Mitch, one one of the first members I met and loved to play with, hopefully you'll still be around and keep in touch.

Can't say we were close or even friends. But you are clearly loved by the community which makes me think that your character is of good value so I wish you the best of luck in your future and take care.

Just saw the last post on that thread.. Wat. I didn't send him no titty pics!

Deny all you want. We all know the truth here.

Show me the truth!

tl;dr.

Wat happend to mumble?

Why you not Orange and shit?

I ain't up-voting shit

What's that nice man doing on that horse?

Archys-Sister.png

Don't let him get 100+ ^ Votes

Guest Fohacidal

I graciously accept your position. I dont know if I can be Bi enough to fill it all though but Ill try my best with the one half im familiar with anyway.

The vagina half, because Im not bi. D:

MITCH.

I just happened to stop by and see what was going on on the sG forums after a couple months since I stopped playing, and this is what I see. So sad.

MITCH.

I just happened to stop by and see what was going on on the sG forums after a couple months since I stopped playing, and this is what I see. So sad.

HOLY FUCK MY BABY

Guest Fohacidal

MITCH.

Holy shit its sooners!

Was the first guy I met in sG back in 09 Jailbreak. Got me pushed ahead into being a VA without ever being in the clan and overall was one of the reasons I truly joined the clan when I did. Been friends with him for a while back now and the clan has diffidently changed (from when I joined atleast) but the good core of the clan stayed together with him being one of the members. Sucks to see one of the main people leave who got me to join, while also climbing the ladder to the point of running it. For a lack of words, it is going to suck not seeing you around on the forums anymore. Goodluck in what you do man