Sign in to follow this  
Tanner

Games for FAR cheaper than steam is selling it.

All it will cost you is a picture of your belly button.

And no, there isn't any cheating allowed.

To counter the possible cheating, you have to hold up a sticky note (or paper or whatever) in the same picture that has "<3 u _ztoc" written on it.

I will give you a link where you can download these three games "Costume quest" "psychonauts" and "Stacking" (from the humble bundle)

The first person to post wins the link.

GL and Happy picture taking!

I will give you a link where you can download these three games "Costume quest" "psychonauts" and "Stacking" (from the humble bundle)

I did say it was from that..

But Damn Reaper, Just trying to have a little fun and give people free stuff in the process. I see nothing wrong with it. But you can be butthurt if you want. I can't really stop that.

Edited by _ztoc

But Damn Reaper, Just trying to have a little fun and give people free stuff in the process. I see nothing wrong with it. But you can be butthurt if you want. I can't really stop that.

red1 - You were referring to something that has already been posted.

red2 - If you think I can get butthurt online that's pathetic. Most of the time I don't give a shit. After all you're the one who messaged me for down voting you. Sad puppy

red1 - You were referring to something that has already been posted.

red2 - If you think I can get butthurt online that's pathetic. Most of the time I don't give a shit. After all you're the one who messaged me for down voting you. Sad puppy

I think you are just upset that you don't have a belly button!

I got downboated for "referring to another thread". But In no way was I copying or referring to another thread. If only Reaper would have actually read... :/

I'd easily post my belly button if you offered some non-shit games that were on steam.
I will do another when a good steam game goes on sale. (PM me if there are any you might want to see) but I will need to think of a better challenge.