Sign in to follow this  
Dyscivist

Middlefield Ohio Shooting

Suicide by cop.

That's my guess.

Heard him say kill me I'm pretty sure.

I heard the exact same thing, and he just sat there and excepted death for a second or two also.

But holy fuck, people are messed up.

EDIT: Having looked into it a tiny bit more, I've found a video with subs.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/xN6Lc46HmEA?feature=oembed

Also, the male cops name was Randy Savage (if I heard that correctly)

(Also, I'm on a phone, so I apologize if the link doesn't work as well as I had planned)

Edited by _ztoc

This is about a half hour drive from my house. The cops totally wrecked this fucker, he got what he deserves. While they were wounded, they got some heroic battle scars and killed the criminal. My neighbor's brother works with one of those cops, they're all beaming with pride and are thankful they weren't killed.

God bless our officers, firefighters, and troops.

This reminded me of an old video I saw, the only one to make me legitimately sad. Some police officer was on his way back to the station because he was off in a few minutes but pulled this guy in a truck over. Turned out he was a vietnam war vet and was insane. Started running around acting crazy, ran back into his truck and grabbed an assault rifle. You could hear the cop screaming after he got shot and I believe the video shows the vietnam vet run over to the screaming cop and put a bullet between his eyes. Shit was sad.

Also, that white care nopes the fuck outta there.

Edited by n2fwa

This reminded me of an old video I saw, the only one to make me legitimately sad. Some police officer was on his way back to the station because he was off in a few minutes but pulled this guy in a truck over. Turned out he was a vietnam war vet and was insane. Started running around acting crazy, ran back into his truck and grabbed an assault rifle. You could hear the cop screaming after he got shot and I believe the video shows the vietnam vet run over to the screaming cop and put a bullet between his eyes. Shit was sad.

Dys actually posted that video within the last two years or so on this forum.

Dys actually posted that video within the last two years or so on this forum.

Yeah i think thats where i saw it from