Sign in to follow this  
joseph3262

Steam games for cheaper than steam is selling them

more specifically tf2 items i.e. hats,misc,weapons i like to keep my keys for getting more items

you're one of those mother fuckers who always adds me on steam to try to get me to give my TF2 items away. I get like a message a week. They must be worth millions or something. I don't even play tf2.

i thought the same thing until i sold my buds for $80 paypal and my bills hat for $50

That's funny since neither of those items have ever gone for those prices in TF2 history. And someone who is willing to use paypal to pay for items must obviously know their prices.

i had two buds because i have an alt/smurf account. I just got lucky on the bill's.

more specifically tf2 items i.e. hats,misc,weapons i like to keep my keys for getting more items

you're one of those mother fuckers who always adds me on steam to try to get me to give my TF2 items away. I get like a message a week. They must be worth millions or something. I don't even play tf2.

i thought the same thing until i sold my buds for $80 paypal and my bills hat for $50

That's funny since neither of those items have ever gone for those prices in TF2 history. And someone who is willing to use paypal to pay for items must obviously know their prices.

i had two buds because i have an alt/smurf account. I just got lucky on the bill's.

2 buds would be 60$ and literally no one on earth would pay 50$ for something that's worth 15$.

2 buds would be 60$ and literally no one on earth would pay 50$ for something that's worth 15$.

Meanwhile, new iPhones sell every other year...

are you talking about me? or sexy batman that said bud were 80 and bills were 50?

Edited by joseph3262

The economy in DotA 2 is pretty insane.

Fixed. Rare DotA2 items go for upwards of $3,000. What's the priciest TF2 item?

The highest selling TF2 item was the flaming team captain, an unusual hat worth about 110 buds. Someone bought it for like $4000. Not to mention there are unusuals that also exist that cost in the thousands of dollars.

Edited by Seasoning

I'm still blown away that people pay $$ for TF2 items.. I thought it was just the hats... I've got 5 pages of stuff that are still probably worthless..

well what do ya got in there link?

I'm still blown away that people pay $$ for TF2 items.. I thought it was just the hats... I've got 5 pages of stuff that are still probably worthless..

You can smelt the weapons down to make a bunch of metal that you can sell.

You can smelt the weapons down to make a bunch of metal that you can sell.

he really doesn't even have enough to sell it could get him a few dollars thats it