Sign in to follow this  
I Am Mr. Big ((:))+<

67thway v4

I know I, along with others, would like to see the return of the 4th version of 67thway. I think it's updated T room is a plus and it just feels a bit more fresh, especially with the overplayed-ness of v3. I know it was on the server for some time, so i probably dont need to provide the map, but if I do, i think I could find it or something. Hell, even any update 67thway would be nice!

If anything SO's could do a vote to play on it once in awhile. Even though it's not on the list we can force change it long as it's still in the map list.
Im completely for this idea.

If anything SO's could do a vote to play on it once in awhile. Even though it's not on the list we can force change it long as it's still in the map list.

If everyone on the server's cool with it, so am I.

It was a half assed decompiled version of v3 not authorized by the author, has serious design flaws and promotes tons of camping. Traitor room is extremly op. I see no reason to bring it back.

Wow really? I had no idea it was that bad. Do you know if the author authorized an official version? I'll search too, but if its that bad, forget i made this post lol.

It was decompiled and made for another server if you spec outside the map is has there server name written on it, I dont think the map maker has been around for a while.