Sign in to follow this  
Pinoy

Gears of War 2

Guest Fohacidal
No, actually I didn't, you dumb bitch. I love how you sit there and say I do shit that I don't do.

You're a PS3 fanboy then which is easily the worse one of the 2. At least I chose the superior console.

Are you ever going to shut the fuck up?

No. You aren't.

So what if I did? You guys are just as much at fault as me since you guys continued.

A PC port? TO ANOTHER MICROSOFT PLATFORM!? zOMG! As far as consoles go, Bioshock and other games with a PC port are EXCLUSIVE TO THE 360. Which is WHAT MATTERS BETWEEN THE 360 AND THE PS3. The PS3 will NEVER, EVER have any ports of the exclusives on the 360 right now. That means none of the hit games that make the 360 MORE POPULAR than the PS3.

The 360 is a better game console. The PS3 is a better Blu-Ray player, because that's what Sony made. A fancy ass Blu-Ray player.

Faggot, everything you said in there is stupid and asserts your ignorance and your position as forum hypocrite

Guest some fag
Faggot, everything you said in there is stupid and asserts your ignorance and your position as forum hypocrite

See? You can't even come up with a half decent insult, let alone an argument.

Guest Fohacidal
See? You can't even come up with a half decent insult, let alone an argument.

I was tired, I dont even know how faggot got in there

What the hell are you talking about, and that would make the 360 better, since PC's pwn

Why the hell are you even here, you are worse then ZeusGod, he at least understands technology, but you, i won't even comment, seriously dude, you need to stop posting.

So what if I did? You guys are just as much at fault as me since you guys continued.

Oh my god, someone seriously needs to bitch slap you, it never would have turned into this, which you knew full well that it would, if you hadn't been an ass.

Just because you heard Uncharted sucked doesn't mean it does, and you're the one who always rags on people for believing "everything" they hear or read, lair sucked, but theres also heavenly sword, and warhawk which are great 1st party games.

No, actually I didn't, you dumb bitch. I love how you sit there and say I do shit that I don't do.

You're a PS3 fanboy then which is easily the worse one of the 2. At least I chose the superior console.

Are you ever going to shut the fuck up?

No. You aren't.

A PC port? TO ANOTHER MICROSOFT PLATFORM!? zOMG! As far as consoles go, Bioshock and other games with a PC port are EXCLUSIVE TO THE 360. Which is WHAT MATTERS BETWEEN THE 360 AND THE PS3. The PS3 will NEVER, EVER have any ports of the exclusives on the 360 right now. That means none of the hit games that make the 360 MORE POPULAR than the PS3.

The 360 is a better game console. The PS3 is a better Blu-Ray player, because that's what Sony made. A fancy ass Blu-Ray player.

Retard he said "only to 360" so I was saying I sense a port to the PC.

NOOB.

And wow Switch defended you lol.

Guest some fag
Why the hell are you even here, you are worse then ZeusGod, he at least understands technology, but you, i won't even comment, seriously dude, you need to stop posting.

I wouldn't comment if I were you.

Oh my god, someone seriously needs to bitch slap you, it never would have turned into this, which you knew full well that it would, if you hadn't been an ass.

Just because you heard Uncharted sucked doesn't mean it does, and you're the one who always rags on people for believing "everything" they hear or read, lair sucked, but theres also heavenly sword, and warhawk which are great 1st party games.

No, see, the difference is, I said I HEARD it sucked. I didn't SAY it sucked. You guys read/hear that something sucks or is shitty and you SAY it so. I'm not SAYING Uncharted sucks, because I haven't played it.

Is Heavenly Sword or Warhawk worth the cost of the console? I know those 2 games have had high ratings and are revered pretty greatly among the PS3 community, but everything else is just so-so. Anyway, HS and Warhawk are not worth the cost of the console, and unless Killzone 2 and Resistance 2 are fucking epic (doubt it because of how "normal" the first Resistance was, and how much Killzone sucked), then there won't be any real reason to pick up the PS3 over a 360 any time soon.

Oh, and by the way, kiddo, you're the one who needs to be "bitch slapped", for your blatant ignorance over these matters.

Retard he said "only to 360" so I was saying I sense a port to the PC.

NOOB.

And wow Switch defended you lol.

So? As far as consoles, which most of the world is concerned about, it is exclusive, so a PC port doesn't make a lick of difference to them.

You're the noob, bub.

No, he compared me.

Guest Fohacidal
and unless Killzone 2 and Resistance 2 are fucking epic (doubt it because of how "normal" the first Resistance was, and how much Killzone sucked), then there won't be any real reason to pick up the PS3 over a 360 any time soon.

Talk about ignorance, your judging games that havent even come out yet on their predecessors, I mean, look at the move from Devil May Cry, to Devil May Cry 2 to DMC 3, just because a game sucks doesnt mean the next one will, especially on a next gen console, youve been smokin to much hashish zeus

Oh, and by the way, kiddo, you're the one who needs to be "bitch slapped", for your blatant ignorance over these matters.

Kiddo?

My blatant ignorance? Ha, coming from the guy who changes his opinion on these matters every month.

Guest some fag
Kiddo?

My blatant ignorance? Ha, coming from the guy who changes his opinion on these matters every month.

Yup, I sure do change my opinions every month. :rolleyes:

You're hilarious, and that's why I love arguing with you is because you make stupid, untruthful points.