Sign in to follow this  
Pinoy

Gears of War 2

Guest some fag
I'm ignorant?

Roffle my fuckin syrup covered waffles, I must be dreaming.

BTW, Sony 1st party> Microsoft's 1st party

Name one great first party title for the PS3.

Oh, wait. There are none... Sorry.

Name one great first party title for the PS3.

Oh, wait. There are none... Sorry.

Uncharted: Drakes fortune was a great 1st party game, and there will be a couple more this year.

Guest some fag
Uncharted: Drakes fortune was a great 1st party game, and there will be a couple more this year.

I heard Drake's Fortune sucked.

Either way, it's not a "great" game.

Yup. Have fun with your INFERIOR copy of GTA IV.

Ok, i would like to know how it's going to be inferior, just because something is hard to do, does not mean it's going to turn out bad, i want proof that the Xbox360 version is going to be better, oh and the PS3 version will be getting episodic content as well, and if not, since the game will be on a Blu-ray disc, the content may already be on the disc so don't get too excited, but yeah, i am waiting for proof, i want an article stating that the Xbox360 version will be better then the PS3 version, those exact words, just because it's harder to develop on the PS3 won't mean it will be worse, the only thing that means is that it will take longer to get it to reach the quality needed, the learning curve is far greater, remember, the Xbox 360 is pretty much a PC, while the PS3 is an actual console.

Ok, i would like to know how it's going to be inferior, just because something is hard to do, does not mean it's going to turn out bad, i want proof that the Xbox360 version is going to be better, oh and the PS3 version will be getting episodic content as well, and if not, since the game will be on a Blu-ray disc, the content may already be on the disc so don't get too excited, but yeah, i am waiting for proof, i want an article stating that the Xbox360 version will be better then the PS3 version, those exact words, just because it's harder to develop on the PS3 won't mean it will be worse, the only thing that means is that it will take longer to get it to reach the quality needed, the learning curve is far greater, remember, the Xbox 360 is pretty much a PC, while the PS3 is an actual console.

What the hell are you talking about, and that would make the 360 better, since PC's pwn

Guest Fohacidal
I heard Drake's Fortune sucked.

Either way, it's not a "great" game.

Oh shutup zeus everything on the PS3 sucks to you, your opinion is about as biased as FOX News

Guest some fag

Yeah, so Microsoft pays them for (heres the keyword) EXCLUSIVE episodic content, but you think the PS3 will get it or have it already on the disc? You're funny. Really funny.

The fact that the 360 version will have more content and likely better multiplayer makes it the superior version, while the PS3 will obviously be lacking.

The rest of what you said is just stupid or irrelevant.

Meaning there would be no reason to own a 360.....

Which would, in turn, mean that there is absolutely, positively no reason to ever even consider buying a PS3 ever.

Oh shutup zeus everything on the PS3 sucks to you, your opinion is about as biased as FOX News

no u

Guest Fohacidal
Yeah, so Microsoft pays them for (heres the keyword) EXCLUSIVE episodic content, but you think the PS3 will get it or have it already on the disc? You're funny. Really funny.

The fact that the 360 version will have more content and likely better multiplayer makes it the superior version, while the PS3 will obviously be lacking.

The rest of what you said is just stupid or irrelevant.

Which would, in turn, mean that there is absolutely, positively no reason to ever even consider buying a PS3 ever.

no u

What you said is stupid, and only relevant in the fact that it reinforces the concept of your stupidity.

Guest some fag
What you said is stupid, and only relevant in the fact that it reinforces the concept of your stupidity.

No, what I said is not stupid. You're fucking retarded if you think that Take Two will break the contract for EXCLUSIVE content that Microsoft paid for.

How is that stupid? SwitchBlade said himself the Xbox 360 is more like a PC, which we all know is better than consoles, yet he says that the PS3 is a true console... Well, you see, since the 360 is the better choice no matter how you look at it AND that it's more like a PC than the PS3 (according to SwitchBlade), then there is no reason to get an inferior device- the PS3.

Your defiance of the facts and your ignorance to what I was trying to get across to Switch is proving your stupidity.

Guest Fohacidal
No, what I said is not stupid. You're fucking retarded if you think that Take Two will break the contract for EXCLUSIVE content that Microsoft paid for.

How is that stupid? SwitchBlade said himself the Xbox 360 is more like a PC, which we all know is better than consoles, yet he says that the PS3 is a true console... Well, you see, since the 360 is the better choice no matter how you look at it AND that it's more like a PC than the PS3 (according to SwitchBlade), then there is no reason to get an inferior device- the PS3.

Your defiance of the facts and your ignorance to what I was trying to get across to Switch is proving your stupidity.

I never once said Take Two would break their contract...

Also why are you listening to switch if you hate him and all he believes in?

And your proving your ignorance once again by brushing of the PS3 as a shitstation 3 when you have stated many times your not a fanboy, just admit it, your a microsoft fanboy to the core

Guest Fohacidal
Bullshit, it has absolutey nothing to do with Gears of war 2, go make your own thread to bitch in.

If anything your the one bitching the most,

Guest some fag
Wow you really failed to catch on there Zeus mah boi....

And yeah Contract, this isn't flaming.

I think you didn't catch on. I'm taking his words literally, because the way he said it makes the 360 sound better, which is obviously not what he was trying to do.

I never once said Take Two would break their contract...

Also why are you listening to switch if you hate him and all he believes in?

And your proving your ignorance once again by brushing of the PS3 as a shitstation 3 when you have stated many times your not a fanboy, just admit it, your a microsoft fanboy to the core

Obviously you were if you were implying that the PS3 would get exclusive content.

I'm not listening to him. I'm exploiting his mistake in what he said. What he said was true, but its not what he meant.

Shitstation 3? I don't believe I've ever called it that, nor am I a Microsoft fanboy. If I'm a Microsoft fanboy, you're EASILY a Sony fanboy, no doubt. But then again, I'm not a Microsoft fanboy.

Guest Fohacidal
Shitstation 3? I don't believe I've ever called it that, nor am I a Microsoft fanboy. If I'm a Microsoft fanboy, you're EASILY a Sony fanboy, no doubt. But then again, I'm not a Microsoft fanboy.

You implied it, and your a microsoft (or at the least a 360) fanboy, so get over it, and drop the subject

Guest Fohacidal
HAHA, ya, I bitch the most when YOU'RE the one who broke in here and started all this, <_<

Are you ever gonna say ANYTHING productive to either the argument at hand or the topic you created? If not then shush

I think you didn't catch on. I'm taking his words literally, because the way he said it makes the 360 sound better, which is obviously not what he was trying to do.

Obviously you were if you were implying that the PS3 would get exclusive content.

I'm not listening to him. I'm exploiting his mistake in what he said. What he said was true, but its not what he meant.

Bitch please. Imma talkin bout my words fool.

And Contract please just stfu, you aren't making things any better by complaining...

And really, I don't see any flaming going on that people actually mean.

Okay, seriously, you guys need a seperate thread for this. The title of the thread is "Gears of War 2" and as we all know, it's an Xbox 360 EXCLUSIVE. Coming in here and talking about PS3 is bound to start up some shit. Just drop it and stick with the topic.

On a brighter note, I hope they add a shitload of weapons to GoW2.

Okay, seriously, you guys need a seperate thread for this. The title of the thread is "Gears of War 2" and as we all know, it's an Xbox 360 EXCLUSIVE. Coming in here and talking about PS3 is bound to start up some shit. Just drop it and stick with the topic.

On a brighter note, I hope they add a shitload of weapons to GoW2.

I sense a port to the PC.....

And Zeus started the whole PS3 gamez thing.

Guest some fag
You implied it, and your a microsoft (or at the least a 360) fanboy, so get over it, and drop the subject

No, actually I didn't, you dumb bitch. I love how you sit there and say I do shit that I don't do.

You're a PS3 fanboy then which is easily the worse one of the 2. At least I chose the superior console.

Are you ever gonna say ANYTHING productive to either the argument at hand or the topic you created? If not then shush

Are you ever going to shut the fuck up?

Bitch please. Imma talkin bout my words fool.

And Contract please just stfu, you aren't making things any better by complaining...

And really, I don't see any flaming going on that people actually mean.

No. You aren't.

I sense a port to the PC.....

And Zeus started the whole PS3 gamez thing.

So what if I did? You guys are just as much at fault as me since you guys continued.

A PC port? TO ANOTHER MICROSOFT PLATFORM!? zOMG! As far as consoles go, Bioshock and other games with a PC port are EXCLUSIVE TO THE 360. Which is WHAT MATTERS BETWEEN THE 360 AND THE PS3. The PS3 will NEVER, EVER have any ports of the exclusives on the 360 right now. That means none of the hit games that make the 360 MORE POPULAR than the PS3.

The 360 is a better game console. The PS3 is a better Blu-Ray player, because that's what Sony made. A fancy ass Blu-Ray player.