Sign in to follow this  
Pinoy

Gears of War 2

Guest Fohacidal
Your the one whos always immature and says "you suck balls" and all that kiddie shit so I wouldnt be complaining, you invaded this topic, fuck PS3, over priced piece of shit grill

I really do laugh at how you think Zeus and I are serious....

And that last part of your post reasserts your ignorance.

Guest some fag
Dude seriously cut the admin abuse shit of, I dont do that, you just cant think of anything bad to say of me cause your a butt pirate from Mt Olympus

;)

I just don't need anything else to say.

Your the one whos always immature and says "you suck balls" and all that kiddie shit so I wouldnt be complaining, you invaded this topic, fuck PS3, over priced piece of shit grill

Foh- he is quite right, actually- even though I'm not one to say, I have to agree with him...

shut the fuck up all of u this topic is about gow2 nothing elts so sut the fuck up plz and stop whineuing about ur consoles because u all play on yor computers or u would be in the clan in the first place

Uh?

I really do laugh at how you think Zeus and I are serious....

And that last part of your post reasserts your ignorance.

I'm being totally serious. GTFO

Guest Fohacidal
I'm being totally serious. GTFO

<3

And I lawled @ your response to my butt pirate comment

shut the fuck up all of u this topic is about gow2 nothing elts so sut the fuck up plz and stop whineuing about ur consoles because u all play on yor computers or u would be in the clan in the first place

Stop hijacking my thread T_T.

It would be nice if certain fucktards could get out of here with their PS3 bullshit. I'm fucking sick of seeing every God damned console gaming topic clogged with PS3 vs. Xbox 360 bullshit.

Rumors. Not going to happen. Bioshock won't go multiplatform- why? Because Microsoft owns the name, and they published the first one.

No, shows how much people don't care about the PS3's "AAA" games.

Because Microsoft is going to open their wallet as always?

Guest some fag
Because Microsoft is going to open their wallet as always?

Uh... No? Because they fucking OWN THE NAME, meaning that THEY have control over where the game and sequels go.

Even if it was because they were "opening their wallet" it would just be better for us 360 owners.

Guest some fag
Oh so they did open their wallet...

Yeah, just like Sony opened their wallet for Metal Gear Solid 4, MotorStorm, Ratchet and Clank, Resistance 2, Killzone 2, and so on.

Guest Fohacidal
Yeah, just like Sony opened their wallet for Metal Gear Solid 4, MotorStorm, Ratchet and Clank, Resistance 2, Killzone 2, and so on.

Nice job on the misinformation there pal, the only companies bought out by Sony were Evolution Studios and Guerrila Games, creators of Motorstorm and Killzone (joint effort on Uncharted) respectively.

The metal gear solid series started out on the MSX and NES, then was moved onto other platforms with the core of its games going the playstation.

Insomniac games was never payed to become a Sony exclusive, but since the PS1 days with Spyro, has published on it ever since.

So ya, dont lie plz kthnxbai

Guest some fag
Nice job on the misinformation there pal, the only companies bought out by Sony were Evolution Studios and Guerrila Games, creators of Motorstorm and Killzone (joint effort on Uncharted) respectively.

The metal gear solid series started out on the MSX and NES, then was moved onto other platforms with the core of its games going the playstation.

Insomniac games was never payed to become a Sony exclusive, but since the PS1 days with Spyro, has published on it ever since.

So ya, dont lie plz kthnxbai

Nope. Insomniac. They made the Ratchet and Clank and Resistance IPs because Sony paid them to produce it exclusively for them. There will never be another RaC or Resistance game on any other console.

With Metal Gear Solid, that one is a bit mixed, but Sony has been paying Konami to keep it exclusive on their console for a while now, at least the good ones.

Spyro was published by Sony Entertainment. They paid them to make the game, just like Microsoft originally paid Bungie to make Halo: CE for the Xbox.

Now GTFO if you don't know what you're talking about.

Lol.

Rather have paid for good game studios than to pay half a million for 2 pieces of episodic content.

Guest some fag
Lol.

Rather have paid for good game studios than to pay half a million for 2 pieces of episodic content.

So? Why the fuck does it matter? With that content, Microsoft has pretty much one upped Sony in almost everything.

We have great video game studios (better than what the PS3 has) and we have more content in one of the biggest multi-platform games of all time.

Guest Fohacidal
So? Why the fuck does it matter? With that content, Microsoft has pretty much one upped Sony in almost everything.

We have great video game studios (better than what the PS3 has) and we have more content in one of the biggest multi-platform games of all time.

Your so full of it, and I could care less for episodic content, really...

Guest some fag
Your so full of it, and I could care less for episodic content, really...

Yup. Have fun with your INFERIOR copy of GTA IV.

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.

And it matters because unlike Microsoft, who opens their wallet ti thwart competition, Sony doesn't resort to that shit.

Guest some fag
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.

And it matters because unlike Microsoft, who opens their wallet ti thwart competition, Sony doesn't resort to that shit.

Yes they do. You're ignorant if you think Sony doesn't do the same damn thing Microsoft does.

Money gets you anywhere. Microsoft knows that, and look where it's gotten them.

Yeah- And Sony.

Guest Fohacidal
Yeah- And Sony.

And the men who visit the corner your mom works on

Guest some fag
And the men who visit the corner your mom works on

EXACTLY! Now you're getting it!

Yes they do. You're ignorant if you think Sony doesn't do the same damn thing Microsoft does.

Yeah- And Sony.

I'm ignorant?

Roffle my fuckin syrup covered waffles, I must be dreaming.

BTW, Sony 1st party> Microsoft's 1st party