Sign in to follow this  
RKeaton

Gun Responsibility

I love to hunt if the US Government takes away are guns how are we going to get deer meat, The animals would over populated, Yeah you might say their is traps and bows but Traps take really long to use about 3 days to actually get an animal to fall for it. Bows are good but they are one shot and you better not miss, That is why we need guns to keep the animal population down I mean We don't want deer and cows roaming the streets do we? No we don't then it would be hard to drive. That is my opinion.

Fixed Grammar and spelling GG

1) there wouldn't be overpopulation. there just wouldn't be as much risk of extinction per species.

2) hunters often try to kill the biggest and strongest in a herd of deer, fucking with the Darwinian formula.

3) even if you said anything that had merit, which you didn't, it would have been discredited by your excruciatingly ugly way of writing. if you're actually trying to contribute anything meaningful and half-intelligent, say things properly so you don't come off as retarded.

You one of those science guys aren't you?

I love to hunt if the US Government takes away are guns how are we going to get deer meat, The animals would over populated, Yeah you might say their is traps and bows but Traps take really long to use about 3 days to actually get an animal to fall for it. Bows are good but they are one shot and you better not miss, That is why we need guns to keep the animal population down I mean We don't want deer and cows roaming the streets do we? No we don't then it would be hard to drive. That is my opinion.

Fixed Grammar and spelling GG

1) there wouldn't be overpopulation. there just wouldn't be as much risk of extinction per species.

2) hunters often try to kill the biggest and strongest in a herd of deer, fucking with the Darwinian formula.

3) even if you said anything that had merit, which you didn't, it would have been discredited by your excruciatingly ugly way of writing. if you're actually trying to contribute anything meaningful and half-intelligent, say things properly so you don't come off as retarded.

You one of those science guys aren't you?

He's just saying you should have facts to support your argument. And I would strongly suggest you to read over your posts before posting them. Your last one made little to no sense.

I personally dislike guns.

Yeah I am buff, but what does my strength and dexterity mean to someone with a gun? It's complete bullshit how my life can be decided in a mili-second due to someone having a bad day, or wanting to steal my shit.

I'm in the ghetto guys, I run the risk of being blown away everyday.

Guns keep people in their place, I do believe they're necessary, but bullshit at the same time, if that makes any sense.

I just don't like the concept of a person having the power to take a mans life, in less than a second, without the other person being able to at least defend himself.

So what you're saying is women deserved to be raped by strong men?

My opinion is that if a lot of the *responsible* citizens had concealed carry and always carried people would be a lot less likely to start shooting or rob a place because they wouldn't know who had a gun but knew that at least some one had one.

*edit: I missed a letter

Edited by Lv. 100 Latias

Anyone who is thinking about getting a CCW should watch this.

Yes the video is mainly talking about military/law enforcement, but it applies to anyone who is willing to carry a weapon that can cause massive damage, not on the person who you might have to use it against, but also yourself.

Edited by S.oviate

In the interests of civil liberty and personal protection, there's no reason why people with no history of violent crime or mental illness shouldn't be able to own a firearm for personal protection, hunting, target shooting, or just simply collecting.

In every instance of mass gun violence, the problem has been a result of fucking wackos, not the existance of firearms, legal or otherwise.

Not to mention, anyone with half a brain could easily kill more people and damage more property in a terorist attack with a explosive device created from a variety of easily obtainable materials.

http://en.wikipedia....ma_City_bombing

Edited by Shrek from Shrek 2

It's been proven, when Australia removed all guns their crime rose 250%... when in Texas and they gave free permits crime dropped to about 20% or the regular... proof

...*sigh* man, RKeaton, why, you HAD to know what was going to come of this. sG can't handle this shit, we're too stupid, even the people who agree on the same points, argue because they're dumb, goddamnit...

...*sigh* man, RKeaton, why, you HAD to know what was going to come of this. sG can't handle this shit, we're too stupid, even the people who agree on the same points, argue because they're dumb, goddamnit...

instead of making blanket statements about how dumb sG is, could you point to individuals who are retarded and call them out on their stupidity?

instead of making blanket statements about how dumb sG is, could you point to individuals who are retarded and call them out on their stupidity?

lol, I don't have the patience to list them all individually, I'll just let everyone use their imaginations

lol, I don't have the patience to list them all individually, I'll just let everyone use their imaginations

then list the top 5, surely you're not that lazy

then list the top 5, surely you're not that lazy

Jewinator 5000

Jewinator 5000

Jewinator 5000

Jewinator 5000

Jewinator 5000

If he really thinks I'm that fucking stupid then I'd prefer he just say "jewinator you're retarded stop being so dumb" over "haha sG is stupid and can't handle debates".

Better yet, he could tell the people with bad posts why they're wrong instead of just saying "lol you guys are all dum"

If he really thinks I'm that fucking stupid then I'd prefer he just say "jewinator you're retarded stop being so dumb" over "haha sG is stupid and can't handle debates".

Better yet, he could tell the people with bad posts why they're wrong instead of just saying "lol you guys are all dum"

Yeah I am buff, but what does my strength and dexterity mean to someone with a gun? It's complete bullshit how my life can be decided in a mili-second due to someone having a bad day, or wanting to steal my shit.

Guns keep people in their place, I do believe they're necessary, but bullshit at the same time, if that makes any sense.

I just don't like the concept of a person having the power to take a mans life, in less than a second, without the other person being able to at least defend himself.

Saying I don't care for guns, they're a tool for killing, something I am against.

Saying I don't care for guns, they're a tool for killing, something I am against.

Technically everything is a tool for killing. Swing, thrust or propel something with enough force and it can kill you. Hell, I can just jab a kitchen knife into you and do even worse damage than a bullet.

Edited by Oreo

Technically everything is a tool for killing. Swing, thrust or propel something with enough force and it can kill you.

Physics, how the fuck does it work again?

Guns psychologically make it easy though, not many people have the stomach to pick up a hammer and bash someone else's brains out until his skull is cracked open.

I'm just saying I don't like guns, selfishly I suppose, they eliminate any chance I have of defending myself against an opponent with a gun, at least If he had a bat I could attempt to disarm him and kick his ass. That's my argument.

Edited by JMaFia

Lives in the bronx, likes the idea of honest responsible people not having the means to defend themselves glhf.

I'm not against people having guns, I just don't like them, why is no one getting me.

Guest Fohacidal

Lives in the bronx, likes the idea of honest responsible people not having the means to defend themselves glhf.

I'm not against people having guns, I just don't like them, why is no one getting me.

because you suck the D