"Shut up nerd virgin faggot loser, do you even lift" -ZMM

"Jmafia's my Pookiebear" -Hotsauce

"You're all faggots" -Sooners

"CMON MAGGOTS DO YOU WANNA LIVE FOREVER?"

"IF it's NOT A RUSH, IT'S NOT A WIN" -Ghoul

so many other quotes can't seem to wrap my brain around them

Edited by JMaFia

Dyscivist -

basically, I'm looking for 24/7 tpe. I am a Daddy dom. I'm strict, and have a lot of rules about her life, telling her exactly what she can and cannot do, even so far as to using the restroom!...My little one must be at least somewhat masochistic-because I am somewhat sadistic, i.e. choking, face slapping, forced and rape play, spitting, etc etc

I'd rather have live-in but I'm fine with play partners or full-time long distance. I want my slave to drink my piss, as it comes out of my cock- where all good things in her life comes from.

oh- and I'm into having my slave wear diapers. Not because I like shit or piss or whatever, but because of the psychological factor of being forced to ahve the person you're trying to impress clean you at your most private, primal, disgusting moment...and not care a damn bit

Also- Daddy is very visual. If you are not able to move in, at least not soon, I will require you to send photos. Daily. Once you are ready. For now, my kik is omeglethrowawaya. send me a message there.