Sign in to follow this  
Ghost X

(Race Driver) Grid 2

So I saw this on steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/44350/ .

I was pretty excited since I've enjoyed Grid 1 a lot. The one thing I mostly liked was the realistic cockpit view inside the car where you could see shifting your gear and stuff. I always play race games like that.

Now the problem with Grid 2 is that they removed cockpit view due to console restrictions. Their excuse is that only 5% prefer cockpit view.

I call bullshit, a lot of race game lovers race in cockpit view.

Besides, most pc's would be good enough to go with cockpit view since most aren't 7 years old like a console. But it's all about the console like most games...

Do you guys prefer cockpit view or not?

tl;dr I want cockpit view in Grid 2 .

I never really liked the cockpit view in racing games. I just always found it hard to see everything on the road.

Well imagine GT pilots with a helmet on.

Eh, I'm not really a big racing fan if it isn't Burnout/anything Criterion, but Grid never got hate so #2 should be promising. I'll base my decision when more comes out about it seeing as street date is still a month+ away.

Cockpit view is retarded 'cause you can't see shit. It would be cool if I were wearing a VR helmet and could look around at my peripheral, but as it stands, it's just a novelty.