Sign in to follow this  
Kit Cat

problems with .exe's but only minecraft related

so I have had this problem with minecraft.exe mc.patcher and now spoutcraft.exe. I try to run them and nothing happens, nothing. Any Ideas? I an run minecraft throw a linx lancher called mindcraft.jar. but none of the .exe's

If English was your first language then maybe we could help you.

English is my only language...so .... I will try to explain another time only because I really need help. I got the minecraft.exe file off minecraft.net and when I click to open it I get the little blerb about do you trust this file, then I click run. After the blerb goes away nothing happens. I also can't get mc.patcher to run. This is also the case with Spoutcraft.exe. The only why I can get minecraft to run is if I use a linx launcher that is called minecraft.jar. My problem is that the sever is on Spoutcraft so I need to know how to get the .exe Files working.

Side note all my other games work just fine.

...are all women on the internet completely incapable of showing any semblance of grammar? Like holy fuck come on, I wanted to help when I first saw the thread, but after trying to decipher your posts I see that you need much more than help than I can give.

We need GT back

Edited by jbandito

...are all women on the internet completely incapable of showing any semblance of grammar? Like holy fuck come on, I wanted to help when I first saw the thread, but after trying to decipher your posts I see that you need much more than help than I can give.

We need GT back

Ironic.

Also try updating java

So it is java that is giving me an issue. I get this error when trying to update:

javaerror_zps7d94dd8a.png

..Any Ideas?

You'll probably have to do a complete uninstall of java, delete all folders of it etc. Then go to the java site and download it fresh.