Sign in to follow this  
Turtles

Douchman Avery

Strangely enough turtles has the only legit douche thing I've done. And when you have to leave a comp game, there's no reason why u get kicked and then we have to take the loss in a 4v5. Yea you're our friend but its completely unfair.

Strangely enough turtles has the only legit douche thing I've done. And when you have to leave a comp game, there's no reason why u get kicked and then we have to take the loss in a 4v5. Yea you're our friend but its completely unfair.

you're a douche dude

HE SAID I WAS EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE AND BIPOLAR

FUCK YOU MAN

*cries in corner*

I rest my case.

C'mon man, I get banned because of you, and even if you have to play 4v5 who cares, it's a game.

It's not about the game, it's about sending a message to people who leave early game.

C'mon man, I get banned because of you, and even if you have to play 4v5 who cares, it's a game.

You should have just went AFK the entire match just to spite him until he kicked you.

Strangely enough turtles has the only legit douche thing I've done.

You've done a lot more douchey things than refuse to kick someone. You're one of the worst, if not the worst person I've played comp with. Not skill-wise, but just your attitude is annoying as fuck in a competitive match.

You should have just went AFK the entire match just to spite him until he kicked you.

Strangely enough turtles has the only legit douche thing I've done.

You've done a lot more douchey things than refuse to kick someone. You're one of the worst, if not the worst person I've played comp with. Not skill-wise, but just your attitude is annoying as fuck in a competitive match.

^^^^^^^^^^^

but honestly turtles I have played comp with you quite a bit and tbh you're always going afk and leaving the game. It gets annoying, but IRL shit over games and I understand that.

NAUGHTY IS A FAGGOT DOUCHE BECAUSE OF THAT ONE TIME WHEN PLAYIN UNO HE USED 5 DRAW 4 CARDS ON ME IN A ROW AND THEN SKIPPED ME TWICE.

THEN HE PROCEEDED TO DRAW A CAR IN DRAW MY THING WHEN THE ANSWER WAS DUCK. WHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST HE CHEATS AT BALOONO HIS MONKEY HAS BALOON HACKS OR SOMETHIN IDK BUT HE HACKS I SWUR I GOT A DEMO

so avery is like that guy who's sub par at the game but gets mad when people lose the game for him, when they probably would have lost anyways?

annoying attitude brah

I know I'm bad and I'm damn proud of it.

He took me out to a fancy dinner and complimented my clothes, then was a gentleman at the end of the night and went home saying he didn't want to rush things.

He took me out to a fancy dinner and complimented my clothes, then was a gentleman at the end of the night and went home saying he didn't want to rush things.

sounds like a faggot to me