Sign in to follow this  
Oreo

Obligatory "Got him!" post.

Do you guys think they'll give him the death penalty?

Well, I was hoping for more along the lines of torture for a few hours at least to make his life hell for everything hes done in the past few days. But realistically, lifetime imprisonment or death.

Too soon to tell, but it seems likely that's what they'll go for.

Well if it were Texas..

Federal case.

Edited by thorgot

Do we even have evidence that proves this guy is the one? I'll admit, I haven't been following the story closely, I'd just hate to see ANOTHER person get their life ruined by assumed guilt.

lol

he was just throwing bombs out his window and hiding out for fun

Edited by Toxygen

Do we even have evidence that proves this guy is the one? I'll admit, I haven't been following the story closely, I'd just hate to see ANOTHER person get their life ruined by assumed guilt.

lol

I swear! They were waterballoons and it was a BB gun!

A random bystander wouldn't go out of their way to instigate a almost 24 hour manhunt, and then run off to hide in a boat once he was injured in a gunfight.

A random bystander wouldn't go out of their way to instigate a almost 24 hour manhunt, and then run off to hide in a boat once he was injured in a gunfight.

Lets not forget ambushing a cop and leaving blood stains everywhere.'

Edit: I mean dropping my strawberry ice cream on the steps of MIT.

Edited by Oreo

Lets not forget ambushing a cop and leaving blood stains everywhere.'

Edit: I mean dropping my strawberry ice cream on the steps of MIT.

It was just ketchup dude, what the fuck are you talking about.

Edited by SpecialBrownies

Lets not forget ambushing a cop and leaving blood stains everywhere.

so wait, was he trying to be a dorner? Cause his one mistake was that he got cornered.

lol

Don't you?

Also, sad to see a happy kid grow up to be what he became.

I still think that most of this is due to influence from his brother. Apparently the brother's ex-boxing coach said that the younger one was like a puppy dog around him or something like that.

The guy's estimated weight was 130 at 6'2.

I don't think he's that skinny. I'm 6'2" at 165 and I'm damn skinny.

That's what I read before his capture. It could be wrong, but either way, the guys skinny.

look at that 6 pack

6 pack on a skinny guy is like big boobs on a fat girl. The guy's estimated weight was 130 at 6'2.

Also, sad to see a happy kid grow up to be what he became.

I see what you did there....

well he didn't do it, but i like the version he picked better.