Sign in to follow this  
Øpiate

Øpiate's (file) den

I just started backing up all of my stuff to an online drive and it has a pretty cool "publish" option. It works sort of like mega upload, but with no limitations for clients. As I build my collection back up and get things uploaded, I will add it here to all to enjoy. Sorry, but all are compressed in collections due to space constraints. If there is any single song on this list that you want without the whole collection, hit me up on X-fire or PM me. Remember to check back often for updates!

http://www.drivehq.com/folder/p3419435.aspx

Collection 1 Contents:

• 40 OZ to Freedom
  • Doin' time
  • Badfish
  • Caress Me Down
  • Crazy Fool
  • Date Rape
  • Garden Grove
  • Get Ready
  • I've Seen Better Days
  • Smoke Two Joints
  • Summertime
  • What I Got
  • Wrong Way

Wait those bands.. Are they apple farms '?

I think someones trying to reach 3000 posts like Zeus, anyway dude movies would be kick ass. I also wouldn't mind seeing some Ska/Reggae.

I think someones trying to reach 3000 posts like Zeus, anyway dude movies would be kick ass. I also wouldn't mind seeing some Ska/Reggae.

He is.. *Cough* 'TimeToDie *cough* JK

NoFX on the way, send me any requests, serious!

NoFX on the way, send me any requests, serious!

Jedi Mind Tricks

Necro

Amon Amarth

Superjoint Ritual

Megadeth

Life of Agony

Napalm Death

Sepultura

Ektomorf

Streetlight Manifesto

Demigodz

Reel Big Fish

Catch 22

Classified

Hasan Salaam

That's all from me for now. Good luck finding some of that stuff.

Streetlight Manifesto

Demigodz

Reel Big Fish

Catch 22

Classified

Hasan Salaam

That's all from me for now. Good luck finding some of that stuff.

Kelso Streetlight Manifesto is my favorite band. If you like that shit, give Living Dred a try, you would love that shit.

Your requests are duly noted. This may take sometime to get to everyone. I don't know most of these bands so don't get pissed if they aren't the bands greatest ones.

BTW, there are extra accounts to the service if anyone else wants to start uploading music contact me for an account.

Edit: The coolest part about this is finding new music to listen to by searching for your requests. I am still on Waylon's and I'm listening to Jedi Mind Tricks right now. It's badass too, it kind of reminds me of hieroglyphics.

oh if you can get Suburban Tribes, that would be my number 1 pick

I will try some other services but all of the suburban tribes stuff I've found on LW has been bogus.

Sign in to follow this