Sign in to follow this  
TurtleFrenzy

Explosions at Boston Marathon

I honestly have one question to ask in this thread.. and it's a question that's been brewing for a while. There's no nice way to say it, but Siesan.. are you always a gigantic cunt? Or is it just in your posts?

Guest Fohacidal

Anyone else think this looks suspicious as fuck?

hmmmmm.png

ApW5mgG.gif

The most god damn painful upvote Ill ever give, considering what I have said. Im now not going to monitor this thread anymore.

How many more "terror" attacks are needed to wake this country up?

Define "waking up"? Are you one of those people who are saying "Our government is killing our civilians; wake up!"? because if you are...

Question, are you retarded? It's an attack on hundreds/thousands of people with multiple explosive devices at a huge public event. That's pretty different from an elderly person dying in their sleep. Stop being a senseless fuck on the forums because you literally post nothing but stupid shit on here.

nice ad hominem

also I'm mainly referring to what's happening in Iraq, where people (mainly civilians) are being killed in their everyday lives. Sure, that's sad, but the mentality in the U.S is pretty shitty, how they don't give a rats ass about these people dying, but care so much about these people dying. I've also noticed how worldwide media likes to look focus on shitty things that happen in the U.S rather than countries where it happens all the time. Notice also, how media websites are constantly releasing gore photos and pictures of people crying, injuries, kids, ect. It's all about publicity to the media, and when the media milks shit lots of people jump on the bandwagons and take it very seriously. That's what i have a problem with, how people choose to be sympathetic over some things, but careless about other things. (edit) I'd rather everyone care when this happens rather than sometimes care.

WHAT?!?! The media (in the U.S.) focuses mainly on what happens to the U.S.? No way, no wonder no one likes you

Comparing the terrorist attack in Boston to people who die in a WAR, It's war people die in wars but a planned terrorist attack in the United states is different, no war is happening in Boston but it should just pop in your head that these things don't happen very often on a level such as this. If someone were to shit on your front doorstep would you be just as mad if someone shit on your neighbors doorstep too? If they shit on your doorstep you would be mad but if your neighbours was the only one getting shit on you wouldn't care as much since it's your own well being. Kind of like how the U.S. cares about what happens at their doorstep more than what happens at others doorsteps.

It's life, get used to it

Edited by Demonic

North Korea? anyone? no? aww

Because North Korea really wants people to invade them when they have no allies, no food and very old equipment. If they want to kill people, they'll just try it by a damn missile first. They won't waste their time with an IED that's sole purpose is to maim, not kill.

Edited by Oreo

This one's a little more suspicious. Dude's holding a backpack with a grey stripe a lot like the one found with a pressure cooker in it and is holding it kind of protectively. I'll upload to imgur when I get home if you can't see it (uploading from phone). EDIT: I don't think it uploaded at all, will upload later.

Edited by aerokopf

FBI may have A suspect dropping bag on video. Press release at 5

Just heard on HLN there are conflicting reports an arrest has been made..

Edited by ZachPL

I don't see how people are gonna try and do this shit in populated areas nowadays.

Fucking everyone is taking pictures or recording, you're gonna get fucking caught.

FBI may have A suspect dropping bag on video. Press release at 5

Just heard on HLN there are conflicting reports an arrest has been made..

Turns out that there wasn't actually an arrest made after all.

Yeah CNN fucked up. They still might be looking into an arrest though.

Seemed to me the way they were reporting it was to make sure they were the first ones with the story in case it actually was the suspect. No real evidence behind it.

They used a pressure cooker which is commonly used.

They identified a man dropping a bag in one of the security videos from a store who was wearing a white baseball cap backwards and on his cell phone.

The press conference also has been postponed.

Edited by ZachPL

My local news said that the FBI discovered the bomb to be a IED, what they used in Afghanistan. I'm not sure since I heard part of this when I was sleepy as hell. So someone had access to military arsenal to do the bombing.

wut? You don't need access to a military arsenal to make an IED. It literally stands for improvised explosive device. That's the entire point of an IED -- for when you don't have access to military grade explosives.