Sign in to follow this  
Smooth-eh

Membership!

ITT we post the turning point of when you wanted to join sG/how you started

Was playing ZE_paranoid_ultimate with fps trucka, having a blast, as that map is awesome. No one else in the game had mics (I guess pre-dated mic spammers) and was so fun trying to work/runaway together. Realized not enough sG members played ZE , so started playing JB where I met most of you jbfags.

Edited by Smooth-eh

Joined most populated server on CSS, JB at that time in 2010. I think the map was spike. Kept playing because it was fun and then joined.

I got a new computer around Nov of 2009. Before, my old computer could only play maps like fy_forts on CSS so playing CSS was very limited and I eventually stopped for a couple of years. After getting back on, I saw a "jailbreak" server, so I was curious as of what it was and here we are now.

My brother was playing surf on sG and I thought it looked like fun l, So I bought CSS in 2009 and started playing surf, then DOMO told me to come play JB with her so I did and thats when I stafted playing on sG servers.

Wanted to join in October 2009 but got too scared and later on stopped playing Jailbreak. Came back in Summer 2010 and then after playing for a while joined in November 2010.

Edited by Ivanns

Played TTT for a small amount of time in November of last year,

coincidently found the JB server when I started to pick up GO again in December, and have been playing since.

About mid-March, Avery tells me I should join sG. "Join sG? How?". And here I am, forumming amongst you all.

I bought CSGO last nov, and did a random search for community servers. The first server I was thrown into was JB. Played on the server 6 hours that day.

I swear we already have a thread like this.

I found sG through ZE back in April 2010, and I loved it. I met blob in JB and he pushed me to join. I applied in August 2010.

Edited by Someguy

i decided to join sG after people spent a whole week spamming me about when i was posting my app or why i was not in sG, i had been thinking about joining since i started playing on the servers, first server was ZM.

made quick friends with mitch and chicago ted in aug of 09 whilst playing jb.

back when oracion played a shit ton, started the whole undercover thing and came in once as noicaro. was so funny.

oh and i joined (was easy as shit to join lol no voting just a month of not being annoying really)

anyway i applied in october then assumed the role of clanmember. played jb for 6 months, then it got really gay.

moved to zm and played it religiously every day until it was destroyed by c12k.

Was over at a friends house, he said "Hey, you should try this game mode on Garry's Mod" (TTT). I bought Garry's Mod and searched for servers. I played on TNS for a bit, World Dominance as well. I joined sG's TTT Server late at night and Sir Hot Mayo was there. Was a blast that night so I returned when it was more populated to find J-Maf, Pollo, Martyr Shu, etc. and wanted to join. Joined the forums but couldn't find things to post on. Computer shit out and went inactive for a period of a couple months, went through multiple computers that could barely play GMod so that I could play on the server but finally got my new computer and got in awhile after.

Edited by SpecialBrownies

Played on UV ZE and loved the people and the crazy ass conversations people had. UV fell through, thought all was gone since I wasn't on the forums. Stumble on an sG server and someone is wearing UV tags and I ask him where'd they go. I had found em.

Few years ago I loved to play jailbreak on css. Last Christmas CSGO was on sale, and i just bought it. Tried some jailbreak servers and I came on this one. Had a lot of fun with the people and decided to register on the forums to become a sG member.

In 2009 Me and my 2 brothers were looking for a fun WCS server on CSS. My older brother stumbled across WCS2 and played it for awhile, and told us what fun it was, I tried JB with Bulletford, and we had a blast and stayed on those servers for a few months. They both found WCS1 and told me it was more fun, I didn't want to play it because I liked the overpowered races. Then I found bhop and I have played it sinceThen in 2010 I found ZE and Surf and got Bullet to play them, we played for a very long time. Then in 2011 Bulletford and I both got Garry's mod, and we tried the Roleplay server I got killed by monkeh a few hours after I started. Then I tried TTT, Loved it and played I played it since. Then in 2012 Bullet and I both got CS:GO, and we played JB then I got bored so I played ZE, liked it came back, and then tried MG, no one was on so I tried Surf then GG came, and I played it. Then I applied to join the clan in march. I played with these names, Athlon, Greenwirez, and Coldfuse.

Edited by Coldfuse

Got introduced to CSS sG jb in early 2011 by necro, then played that for a couple of months before playing WCS until CSGO came out

from then by a mixture of everyone going to the new GO server and WCS shitting out i stopped playing on sG server until about October 2012 when I bought GO and started playing JB again

Then i joined forums in December cause I got told to and now i've applied to become a member

I been playing CS. Since I was 15. I use to randomly just join server's on Cs.S till I found Wcs2. In 2010 and been. A sG wanna be since then.

I played Jailbreak back in 2009 on a friends computer while on vacation and loved it. About a year later when I got a computer I could play css on I found the sG jb server again out of luck and played on it under a different name (I think it was ezra?) for awhile. After that I played on the TTT server when it was started under the name deadpool, and after about 6 months of playing I decided to join the clan. I've been playing TTT ever since and have played through the golden age and I have witnessed the steady decline...

Edited by Deadpool