Sign in to follow this  
heavyblood

Weapon addition and change ideas

I am creating this thread to discuss possible changes and additions to our current weapons. Feedback and opinions are welcomed.

Changes:

• Customizable Weaponry:

This mod makes guns more realistic with more animations and functionality ( AUG has an actual scope ! ) Oh, and I just happen to have a copy of the last beta release before they stopped coding.

• Traitor AWP and remove silenced sniper

It just feels right to me. But don't worry, to counteract this I have been working on something quite special for the detective. Also, I feel that if the traitor had a choice between AWP and silenced sniper, he'd pick the AWP so the sniper is rather unnecessary.

• Remove Taser / fix taser:

Reasons:

1. Traitors can use Jihad while tased
  2. Tased people can get outside the map
  3. There is a glitch that allows spectators to get weapons

• Slightly reduced Jihad range:

The range of the explosion used to be too low and put the traitor at an advantage. Now it's too high and he has too much of an advantage.

• Model change for new Barrett M82A1 (Or just remove it):

The new model feels way out of place. Also the gun itself is OP. Here is what I suggest the model is change too: http://steamcommunit...611&searchtext=

• Model change for Newton Launcher: (Kinda agree with Siesan)

Don't worry, I know the perfect model for this. It's the alien atomizer and it it can be found here

• Boomstick replacement:

I know we can't just remove the boomstick. That's why I've been working on something very special for the detective. I will reveal more later, but for now I can tell you that it won't be droppable and it will make the wearer walk slower. It's also about 500 times cooler looking than the boomstick.

• Remove bulkshot or nerf bulkshot:

In its current state, it's just too overpowered.

• Add SG550, G3SG1, SG552, GALIL, P228, FAMAS, and P90

Seriously, why don't we have these already?

• Thompson M1928a1

Runs on custom base I believe, could be tweaked to work rather easily though. http://steamcommunit...499&searchtext=

• Give the MP5 the actual MP5 model

Edited by heavyblood

I am creating this thread to discuss possible changes and additions to our current weapons. Feedback and opinions are welcomed.

Changes:

• Customizable Weaponry:

This mod makes guns more realistic with more animations and functionality ( AUG has an actual scope ! ) Oh, and I just happen to have a copy of the last beta release before they stopped coding.

• Traitor AWP and remove silenced sniper

It just feels right to me. But don't worry, to counteract this I have been working on something quite special for the detective. Also, I feel that if the traitor had a choice between AWP and silenced sniper, he'd pick the AWP so the sniper is rather unnecessary.

• Remove Taser / fix taser:

Reasons:

1. Traitors can use Jihad while tased
  2. Tased people can get outside the map
  3. There is a glitch that allows spectators to get weapons

• Slightly reduced Jihad range:

The range of the explosion used to be too low and put the traitor at an advantage. Now it's too high and he has too much of an advantage.

• Model change for new detective sniper (Or just remove it):

The new model feels way out of place. Also the gun itself is OP

• Model change for Newton Launcher:

Don't worry, I know the perfect model for this. It's the alien atomizer and it it can be found here

• Boomstick replacement:

I know we can't just remove the boomstick. That's why I've been working on something very special for the detective. I will reveal more later, but for now I can tell you that it won't be droppable and it will make the wearer walk slower. It's also about 500 times cooler looking than the boomstick.

• Remove bulkshot or nerf bulkshot:

In its current state, it's just too overpowered.

• Add SG550, G3SG1, SG552, GALIL, P228, FAMAS, and P90

Seriously, why don't we have these already?

Mods wouldn't be a good idea, because TTT is a much easier download when most the weapons are just mounted from CSS, hence it's easier for new guys to jump in the server as fast as possible with no hassle

I disagree, because a silenced sniper works out pretty well for the traitors. It's not as dead on as the AWP is, but it's decreased accuracy and silent shots make up for it.

Doing those things with the taser are against the rules anyway, and there's not really a way to fix them. Taser should really be removed because it's pretty pointless besides being a fun little weapon for goofing off.

I agree with the Jihad thing

The new detective weapon sucks, i gotta say. I'd rather keep the AWP as it was.

Newton Launcher is fine as it is.

boomstick already kinda got replaced with a one shot shotgun thing. It does need more nerfing but Centran and Zach are currently working on balancing these newer weapons

I agree with the bulkshot thing

And i also agree with adding more weapons from CSS. I've seen other servers do it fine, just don't know why we haven't. Maybe it has to do with balance but i'm not sure, i don't know much about coding.

Mods wouldn't be a good idea, because TTT is a much easier download when most the weapons are just mounted from CSS, hence it's easier for new guys to jump in the server as fast as possible with no hassle

I disagree, because a silenced sniper works out pretty well for the traitors. It's not as dead on as the AWP is, but it's decreased accuracy and silent shots make up for it.

Doing those things with the taser are against the rules anyway, and there's not really a way to fix them. Taser should really be removed because it's pretty pointless besides being a fun little weapon for goofing off.

I agree with the Jihad thing

The new detective weapon sucks, i gotta say. I'd rather keep the AWP as it was.

Newton Launcher is fine as it is.

boomstick already kinda got replaced with a one shot shotgun thing. It does need more nerfing but Centran and Zach are currently working on balancing these newer weapons

I agree with the bulkshot thing

And i also agree with adding more weapons from CSS. I've seen other servers do it fine, just don't know why we haven't. Maybe it has to do with balance but i'm not sure, i don't know much about coding.

The customizable weapronry mod mostly consists of scripts I think. There are a few new guns addd by the extra customizable weaprony though.

Whenever I'm traitor, I always just find a regular sniper. I think the silenced is just too hard to use for just having a silencer.

The taser is fun, I admit.

I think anyone caught dead center of the explosion shouldn't have time to escape so it should only be slightly lowered.

New detective weapon does suck. I added a link to a new model a moment ago though. Tell me what you think.

Alright fine, the newton is okay how it is.

The weapon I am working on will be kind of like a "New" Boomstick so I don't see a point in having the old one.

I think they are nerfing the bulkshot right now.