Sign in to follow this  
Driak

Why do people hate me?

Because your a whinny little fucking bitch that has no balls, who makes post to ask why do people hate you just to be another attention whore here.

I think it time to just move along theres nothing to see here the door is that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ way.

THE MIGHTY SWEETROCK HAS SPOKEN!

Here's some friendly advice. Stop giving a damn about what other people think of you. You are your own annoying individual person. Be who you are and accept it. You think I care if people like or hate me on ttt? I honestly don't. I go on to have fun and admin the server. Friends just fall into place over time.

Sig'd that was beautiful, Reaper

Driak, Reaper gave you incredibly useful advice: Be yourself and quit caring so much about what others think. Yeah, you're a kid and some of the things you say is horseshit, but honestly if anyone doesn't like it, they can mute/get an admin to gag you or something. But when they do that, its because your incessant complaining gets obnoxious. Don't think I'm attacking you either, I personally think you can be funny and that you get more shit than you're entitled to. Just quit being so... expressive. Ya know? Like ffs, look at my profile pic here. I'm wearing a fucking speedo. If I freaked out everytime someone mocked me or hated me for being a diver/swimmer, I'd never have gotten scholarships or records or anything (again, not suggesting that playing TTT will get you somewhere in life) but the moral of the story is the same. If you let people bug you here, to the point that you need assurance of strangers accepting you, I can only wonder how you are in real life. Just take everything in stride.

[quote name=I Am Mr. Big ((:))+<' timestamp='1366070884' post='702342]

long, unnecessary

>>tells Driak to be himself and not listen to other people

>>tells him to stop being so expressive

tumblr_mcx9gzIlbJ1rxl1gv.gif

Edited by Blackmanvoice

Idk if anyone else posted this, didnt even read the thread...

but im guessing its because you make threads like this.

A LOT of people posted this.