Sign in to follow this  
Ace

What the fuck guys!?!

ratingi.png

Seriously, what is this shit?

Unacceptable.

Hahaha thanks for the help in my thread guys, I'm really glad that I listened to some of you. I don't know what to take of the test, but I'm very happy with my computer so far. This was my first time building my own PC and it was very troublesome at points, but everything ended up working out.

It's also my first PC with a SSD and holy fucking shit... Why doesn't every computer have these?

ratingi.png

Seriously, what is this shit?

Unacceptable.

Hahaha thanks for the help in my thread guys, I'm really glad that I listened to some of you. I don't know what to take of the test, but I'm very happy with my computer so far. This was my first time building my own PC and it was very troublesome at points, but everything ended up working out.

It's also my first PC with a SSD and holy fucking shit... Why doesn't every computer have these?

upgrade to windows 8, run the test again and prepare to be disappointed.

Edit: btw i don't mean windows 8 slows everything down, but the hardware test has been updated and the score got higher now. it's max 9.9 now

Edited by Master Chief

I really should get better RAM to overclock, I could probably bump my CPU back up to 4.8ghz. But overall not too bad.

inb4win8hate

Edit: Forgot my GPU wasn't OC'd was able to bump the graphics up to 7.9 now.

gEarp9o.png

Edited by B-rock

I really should get better RAM to overclock, I could probably bump my CPU back up to 4.8ghz. But overall not too bad.

inb4win8hate

Edit: Forgot my GPU wasn't OC'd was able to bump the graphics up to 7.9 now.

gEarp9o.png

overclocking ram has little performance increase, Unless you go from maybe 1600mhz to 2100+

I currently do tech support for the Microsoft Surface Tablet running Windows RT and Windows 8 and I have this to say: Fuck Windows 8

Also...

You must be terrible at your job

You must be terrible at your job

Nah, I just don't like Windows 8. You don't have to like something to be able to provide tech support for it.

Edited by Llethander