Sign in to follow this  
Dylan

Opinions on BattleField 4

I was wondering what you thought about the new Battlefield 4 coming out, I know EA is a horrible company but BattleField Is a pretty good game that I like to play at some points in time and I would rather play that on Xbox then Call of Duty Because to many whiny kids on Call of Duty So what are You opinions, Im actually thinking it is looking pretty good.

Battlefield 4 is essentially going to be the same gameplay as before, except the difference between them and Activision is that Battlefield 4's engine is upgraded by the next game. I'm unsure if I'll buy it or not, but knowing how I've been a Battlefield fan since Battlefield 1942, I'll probably end up pre-ording within a couple months of its release.

Battlefield 4 is essentially going to be the same gameplay as before, except the difference between them and Activision is that Battlefield 4's engine is upgraded by the next game. I'm unsure if I'll buy it or not, but knowing how I've been a Battlefield fan since Battlefield 1942, I'll probably end up pre-ording within a couple months of its release.

I really liked battlefield 1942 one of my favorites so far, maybe battle field 4 might be able to win me over, you never know from gameplay videos.

Dont predorder for 1 expac, wait for a deal on bf4 premium cause youre gonna get that xpac with that anyways

I dunno if ill get it, i played bf3 to rank 100 which took a shit ton of time, and what did it get me

Maybe ill just buy it and fuck around, but then they already win cause they get my money

If i'm gonna buy BF4 i wanna pay 60$ for the whole game and not have to pay for the premium bullshit

seeing what EA did with sim city 5 i doubt this will be any better than BF3. not only that, but frostbite 3 looks just like frostbite 2. If you look at the difference between frostbites 1 and 2, you can see alot of difference. But frostbite 2 and 3 are almost the same in looks, not to mention all the bloom and color tints they use

If i'm gonna buy BF4 i wanna pay 60$ for the whole game and not have to pay for the premium bullshit

seeing what EA did with sim city 5 i doubt this will be any better than BF3. not only that, but frostbite 3 looks just like frostbite 2. If you look at the difference between frostbites 1 and 2, you can see alot of difference. But frostbite 2 and 3 are almost the same in looks, not to mention all the bloom and color tints they use

Agree with the first part, not the second.

It will probably be another great game, I usually play BF when I'm at a friends house though, wouldn't play it enough to buy it myself.

It will probably be another great game, I usually play BF when I'm at a friends house though, wouldn't play it enough to buy it myself.

WHY WON'T YOU PLAY BF3 WITH ME??????????