Sign in to follow this  
Driak

TTT_BoomStick OP?

If a big group of people want something to be nerfed in a certain way, you don't nerf it a different way. If the way is bad and could cause worse problems, mix it up a bit like now. A big part wants the Boomstick to do less damage, but a small part wants it nerfed in another way, you don't go with the small crowd, you go with the big, because losing the favor of a big crowd is a whole lot worse than losing the favor of a small crowd.

I don't think you get the point. Zach is the MANAGER of TTT and what he says, goes. You wanted a nerf? Well you got it. Just because it isn't the way you wanted doesn't mean you have to cry about it. Suck it up and stop being a little bitch about it. What's done, is done.

If a big group of people want something to be nerfed in a certain way, you don't nerf it a different way. If the way is bad and could cause worse problems, mix it up a bit like now. A big part wants the Boomstick to do less damage, but a small part wants it nerfed in another way, you don't go with the small crowd, you go with the big, because losing the favor of a big crowd is a whole lot worse than losing the favor of a small crowd.

I don't think you get the point. Zach is the MANAGER of TTT and what he says, goes. You wanted a nerf? Well you got it. Just because it isn't the way you wanted doesn't mean you have to cry about it. Suck it up and stop being a little bitch about it. What's done, is done.

I have the freedom to express my opinion to him too. So please, stop calling me a bitch. I hear it enough from you TTT players.

It's easily avoided if you know someone has it, learn to adapt to the gameplay.

I didn't even want to nerf it like I did now because I thought it was unnecessary.

Someone is always going to complain something is OP, this happens in every game, but in order for things to be unique and fun everything can't do the same amount of damage or be exactly the same.

1. Boomstick isn't as OP as you think.

2. No actual sG members are asking for it to be nerfed this way.

3. Staff can do whatever the fuck they want, they don't have to listen to anyone, especially not you.

EDIT: gg everyone got to it before me

EDIT2:

I have the freedom to express my opinion to him too. So please, stop calling me a bitch. I hear it enough from you TTT players.

your opinion on TTT is unwanted, bitch

Edited by Formerly Known as KGame

1. Boomstick isn't as OP as you think.

2. No actual sG members are asking for it to be nerfed this way.

3. Staff can do whatever the fuck they want, they don't have to listen to anyone, especially not you.

EDIT: gg everyone got to it before me

EDIT2:

your opinion on TTT is unwanted, bitch

shut up fag