Sign in to follow this  
BeauutifulChaos

Well Fuck

Thoughts? Is this true? Not true? A little exaggerated?

Watched this a month or so ago, surprisingly it is quite accurate. There's a lot of story still behind the scenes in how the money is used by the people in each group but overall it is on point.

[media=]

Thoughts? Is this true? Not true? A little exaggerated?

Very true, the distribution of wealth is insane in this country, and is exponentially higher than what it used to be.

True, but not surprising.

The only thing that really matters to me is as long as I work hard in college and finally graduate and land a decent career, I'll be making enough to live comfortably.

People need to be less concerned/rustled up about the distribution of wealth in our society, they need to realize that with hard work and effort in postsecondary education can get you places.

People need to be less concerned/rustled up about the distribution of wealth in our society, they need to realize that with hard work and effort in postsecondary education can get you places.

The problem is that no one's telling the dumb kids getting doctorates in philosophy to stop being dumb.

The problem is that no one's telling the dumb kids getting doctorates in philosophy to stop being dumb.

Im one of the only people in my lab without a degree right now. In an oil lab, there a bunch of people with biology degrees getting paid 11-12 dollars an hour because they simply refuse to leave San Antonio for a better paying job. By bunch I mean 3 with Bachelors and one with a Masters. Oh and the person with the masters is working towards becoming an RN.........

Edited by Joscal

Actually at my college it's more like the advisers try to justify the merits of largely weak degrees like English and Psychology without at all mentioning how difficult it is to get a good job relevant to their major.

The only thing that really matters to me is as long as I work hard in college and finally graduate and land a decent career, I'll be making enough to live comfortably.

Problem is a lot of people don't even have the opportunity to even obtain a post High School education, and I'm not talking about the people who decided to flunk out of high school.

With how the distribution of wealth is in the economy, students finishing high school are extremely lucky if they can even afford to go to college. I myself barely had enough to go to a tech school. Some of my friends are working full time jobs to try and save money to go to college. Others have taken such huge loans that even when they finish and get a well paying job, they won't have much spending cash of their own for years because they are still paying off the loans that have collected interest. People are working extremely hard everyday and aren't getting the wages to really help them get by. An old co-worker of mine was working a full time job during the day and a part-time at night just to help make ends meet and support her kids. It's pretty fucked up out there.

Actually at my college it's more like the advisers try to justify the merits of largely weak degrees like English and Psychology without at all mentioning how difficult it is to get a good job relevant to their major.

Problem is a lot of people don't even have the opportunity to even obtain a post High School education, and I'm not talking about the people who decided to flunk out of high school.

Calls Psychology a weak college degree...

Probably doesn't have a college degree...

ChosenOne has a Psychology degree...

ChosenOne makes six figures with his Psychology degree...

ChosenOne is a nationally notable figure with his Psychology degree...

ChosenOne laughs at scrub noob for saying he has a weak college degree...

Let me help you out young scrub noob...

Actually at my college it's more like the advisers try to justify the merits of largely weak UNDERGRADUATE degrees like English and Psychology without at all mentioning how difficult it is to get a good job relevant to their major.

fix'd

JFK, you're my new prison bitch...

Edited by ChosenOne2000

ChosenOne laughs at scrub noob for saying he has a weak degree...

You're a faggot.

You're a faggot.

Hence the prison bitch. I want his booty hole.

My college boasts a pretty high employment rate, so all the retards majoring in women studies and Russian literature think they're guaranteed a job. They don't mention that the employment rate is stacked as fuark from our huge engineering program.

My college boasts a pretty high employment rate, so all the retards majoring in women studies and Russian literature think they're guaranteed a job. They don't mention that the employment rate is stacked as fuark from our huge engineering program.

There is that sliver of hope for them though. lol They could travel abroad and be hired else where. But i can't see the Russian literature field suddenly demanding more people.

Actually at my college it's more like the advisers try to justify the merits of largely weak UNDERGRADUATE degrees like English and Psychology without at all mentioning how difficult it is to get a good job relevant to their major.

Yeah, but my point is that you didn't accomplish all that just because you majored in Psychology for your bachelors. You have to get more than a bachelors to be successful for Psychology and that costs more time and money. Which most people don't have.

Don't really need to finish my Finance major to know that the average person majoring in Business or Engineering for their undergraduate will be better off than the average Psychology undergrad and will have far more opportunities available in the job market.

Just remember that's it not gonna be cheap. Well not that cheap.

Yeah, but my point is that you didn't accomplish all that just because you majored in Psychology for your bachelors. You have to get more than a bachelors to be successful for Psychology and that costs more time and money. Which most people don't have.

Don't really need to finish my Finance major to know that the average person majoring in Business or Engineering for their undergraduate will be better off than the average Psychology undergrad and will have far more opportunities available in the job market.

Just remember that's it not gonna be cheap. Well not that cheap.

That's why I changed your statement to say UNDERGRADUATE. I'll be the first to admit, a BS/BA in psych is useless in the civilian sector.

EDIT: Like I said, its prison rules. I can buy your booty hole for a pack of smokes and bag of Skittles.

Edited by ChosenOne2000