Sign in to follow this  
TheDentist

Map ideas (theme and/or game ideas) for my next jb map

• A game like football would be cool you might need a bomb and a field but thats not hard to make.
  • I think Bunnyhop Because no one puts bunnyhops in maps and those take skill to do so It is harder for T's To get LR.
  • Explosive Barrel Race would be fun if its on ICE they had one on an old CSS map that was Extremely Hard but always Fun to Beat.
  • I think "Deadly Ladders" would be amazing but make it randomized so the ladders are never the same every round because then the t's Know exactly where to go.

Those are my Idears GoodLuck

Fuck roulette ladders game is dumb

Now now.. Roulette ladders is the easiest way to trim down the herd >:-)

Edited by DogsGoMeow

• A game like football would be cool you might need a bomb and a field but thats not hard to make.
  • I think Bunnyhop Because no one puts bunnyhops in maps and those take skill to do so It is harder for T's To get LR.
  • Explosive Barrel Race would be fun if its on ICE they had one on an old CSS map that was Extremely Hard but always Fun to Beat.
  • I think "Deadly Ladders" would be amazing but make it randomized so the ladders are never the same every round because then the t's Know exactly where to go.

Those are my Idears GoodLuck

Fuck roulette ladders game is dumb

Now now.. Roulette ladders is the easiest way to trim down the heard >:-)

heard