Sign in to follow this  
Dylan

Need New HeadSet

I am getting a new headset around next week, But I don't know what type I should get I have a price range in the $50 Dollars USD range. So could you give me some ideas.

#Y()L() #SWAGGG

Edited by VeXeR

There is already a forum like this I believe. Just sayin.

Edit: yeah it's on the same tech page. Same title too.

Edited by The Dλrk Knight Rises

There is already a forum like this I believe. Just sayin.

Edit: yeah it's on the same tech page. Same title too.

Oh, sorry :/ Well i was just wondering what type of headset I could get for that price range and the other one is probably outdated Anyways.

G35 'nuff said.

Looked up the G35 By Nuff Said couldnt find shit

But I Don't have the money for those.

G35 'nuff said.

You realy have to increase budget for these as you wont regret it. Yes its a bit expensive but it's the best bang for your buck. (IMHO)

Edit: ipad fucked shit up

Edited by Master Chief

Plantronics or anything logitech.

My $35 plantronics headset has lasted 3 years now and before that was a $30 logitech headset.

Only downside is that they won't be that comfortable.

To the headset naysayers: I use headsets because I like them on my being without using the headphone part, but still have the option to if needed.

G35 'nuff said.

You probably should save up for the G35s. Any headset under $50 is gonna be shit and has a 50/50 chance of breaking on you in less than 6 months.

I spent 20 bucks on a headset. I dont sit on it, I dont throw it. It works fine and has lasted over a year without any obvious stress. I dont see why anyone spends an extravagant amount of money on a cheap piece of plastic wires and foam.

And fuck desk mics.

I spent 20 bucks on a headset. I dont sit on it, I dont throw it. It works fine and has lasted over a year without any obvious stress. I dont see why anyone spends an extravagant amount of money on a cheap piece of plastic wires and foam.

And fuck desk mics.

Because 20 dollar headset mics sound like fucking garbage for the people listening to them and anything you hear on a 20 dollar headset's speakers also sounds like fucking garbage.

And fuck desk mics.

desk mics are pretty good

G35 'nuff said.

You probably should save up for the G35s. Any headset under $50 is gonna be shit and has a 50/50 chance of breaking on you in less than 6 months.

Correct, You pay Cheap you get Cheap, Thats one lesson in life.

And fuck desk mics.

Because 20 dollar headset mics sound like fucking garbage for the people listening to them and anything you hear on a 20 dollar headset's speakers also sounds like fucking garbage.

Not a single person has even commented, can even here the feedback from someone who has their volume too high and it sounds fine. Additionally, the speakers on it are fine. Logitech headset on sale. not that hard.

Additionally, the speakers on it are fine.

You have bad hearing, are in denial or have never used a good pair of headphones and have no idea what you're talking about.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104214&SortField=0&SummaryType=0&PageSize=10&SelectedRating=-1&VideoOnlyMark=False&IsFeedbackTab=true#scrollFullInfo

That's more or less what I have, if that's a bad headset then I concede and you're correct Dys.

Got it on sale and am happy with it whatever be the case.