Sign in to follow this  
UltimateOreo

Post a picture of yourself.

Guest starscream
post-9057-0-48672400-1375667111_thumb.jp

i dont understand why all my pictures are always reduced it must be my computer but thats me in the right like back in april in math class.

its bc your uploading them as attachments on this message board. everyone ELSE is linking them with the (img] [/img) tags to a image shack file or something elsewhere

Guest KittyKittyCupcakez

me in all my glory

15471.jpg

a newer pic

039_13024~Richard-Gere-Posters.jpg

- Metal Militia

Guest some fag

Shoved a gerbil up your ass, did you Metal?

Guest KittyKittyCupcakez
Shoved a gerbil up your ass, did you Metal?

i told you not tell anyone about that!!... besides you shoved the gerbil, not me =\

Guest KittyKittyCupcakez
Hahah u wish u could look that good. Well sometimes I wish I could look that good too. : /

I could just post a picture of myself and make richard gere cry

... or a picture with me and my asian girlfriend, since pictures with girlfriends(internet trophies) seems to be the trend here

Guest starscream
I could just post a picture of myself and make richard gere cry

... or a picture with me and my asian girlfriend, since pictures with girlfriends(internet trophies) seems to be the trend here

as of a week and a half ago, my girlfriend now ends in .jpg :(

Guest starscream
This is older.

Meh, I miss my long hair. =(

A little bit more recent. =p

And this is about 2 months ago...broke my camera so had to take it on my web cam...

I have a question, and this is not just to you, why do girls NEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAR LOOK STRAIGHT at the CAMERA

Guest starscream
I'm dieing to see what you look like Juno, I imagen a 40 year old guy with a handle bar mustanche and a mullet.

And I imagen starscream as 12 year old ginger.

?? wtf? why do YOU imagine ME as a 12 year old ginger, if you haven't figured out im oh.. around 22, by now your vaguely retarded. second, I HAVE PICS POSTED somewhere in this thread from months ago, im def not a ginger. thirdly, I imagine you as a gangly 16 year old with frosted tips and a seashell collar, just like ever other hs kid. Why, bc I HAVE seen photos of you, lol.

?? wtf? why do YOU imagine ME as a 12 year old ginger, if you haven't figured out im oh.. around 22, by now your vaguely retarded. second, I HAVE PICS POSTED somewhere in this thread from months ago, im def not a ginger. thirdly, I imagine you as a gangly 16 year old with frosted tips and a seashell collar, just like ever other hs kid. Why, bc I HAVE seen photos of you, lol.

Lol, I was joking, I know you posted picks but they were taken down, and my pics are still up BIOTCH!!