Sign in to follow this  
I Am Mr. Big ((:))+<

New Detective Weapon: Freeze Nade

This is quite straightforward. Its a grenade that freezes everyone in the blast radius, giving the detective time to confirm where the DNA sample is leading, or to end an RDM chain peacefully. It's got plenty to offer on the TTT server and I think it should be implemented. **I KNOW ZERO ABOUT CODING, IF YOU CAN DO IT PLEASE DO**

That would be too overpowered :| just thinking about it gives me the terrorist shivers

First off they're called traitors

Secondly, that's why it's detective only! If you're afraid of this being too OP, then I guess the boomstick is too, since the Traitors can kill a detectives for it. It'd be legit brahhh

[quote name=I Am Mr. Big ((:))+<' timestamp='1364604971' post='696372]

This is quite straightforward. Its a grenade that freezes everyone in the blast radius, giving the detective time to confirm where the DNA sample is leading, or to end an RDM chain peacefully. It's got plenty to offer on the TTT server and I think it should be implemented. **I KNOW ZERO ABOUT CODING, IF YOU CAN DO IT PLEASE DO**

yeah

it's not gonna happen

Surely the detective won't use it in a fight with the traitors to kill every single one of them while they're frozen. No, he'll only use it to break up RDMing and for DNA testing safety.

:l

Edited by aerokopf

[quote name=I Am Mr. Big ((:))+<' timestamp='1364605287' post='696378]

That would be too overpowered :| just thinking about it gives me the terrorist shivers

Secondly, that's why it's detective only! If you're afraid of this being too OP, then I guess the boomstick is too, since the Traitors can kill a detectives for it. It'd be legit brahhh

It was a joke you incompetent fag.

FIGHT ME SLOOT.

But legit, let's get this thing going.

[quote name=I Am Mr. Big ((:))+<' timestamp='1364606374' post='696387]

FIGHT ME SLOOT.

But legit, let's get this thing going.

whats a sloot? this idea is not good

I think it sounds like a great idea, and I also know little about coding.  However, there are admin commands like !freeze that make people unmovable, so why wouldn't we be able to make a weapon that does it?