Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fohacidal

.daa files

Guest Fohacidal

Is there anyway to convert the damn things to .iso without having to use freaking poweriso, I kept putting in registration codes, it says TY For Registering, but everytime I try to convert my copy of Quake 4 it says it cant convert over 300mb because im not registered like wtf?

Guest Fohacidal

I think I just downloaded it from their website, why? Is PowerISO the ONLY way?

MagicISO maybe?

I find myself using it a lot, because some piraters are stupid enough to convert it to a format that's Rarely used, if at all.

Guest Fohacidal

Nevermind, Zeus told me to download another copy of PowerISO and it worked :P

daa files are shitty, No one uses them anymore. Well, acually, aparently not. But still, regular ISO files are much easier for everyone to use. lol Every time my dad gets a daa file, he comes into my room hands me a chip and says "Its another daa image... Make me an Iso or just give me whats on it." *Sigh*

Apology? What apology?

No matter how you slice it, HD-DVD is the better format from a technical standpoint. Sure, it doesn't have as much memory and it's bit-rates are a tad lower, but it was so much cheaper to produce, and from day one, all HD-DVD discs are guaranteed to run on all players no matter when they were bought.

On top of that, blank media was also cheaper, and the PC disc drives were cheaper as well. On top of that, you had many more freedoms with HD-DVD movies than you will ever have with Blu-Ray (legally). If you don't agree with this then you're out of your mind or just ignorant. Thank you.

.daa files make me horny and poweriso makes me blow a large load.