Sneak peak at the newest sG created map: jb_jungle_beta

Updates for Beta_3

More Protection for Ts exiting vent at adventurer's hut

- More tree cover

- Higher back wall on cell block so CTs can't peek over

- Will also protect CTs from quickly dying from there if they don't peek out

Delayed vent straight to armory - now with lasers and forced detour

- Lasers in vent to armory prohibit direct (quick) access to armory

- Off button located on armory side of lasers and inside climb (requires doing half of climb)

- Ts must take detour vent to climb, climb halfway, click button, get back in vent, or just be more imaginative as rebelers.

- Ts can still get to armory from boxes near back of armory, roof of armory, etc

- One clip p250 in detour vent to climb so they're not un-armed

- removed auto-snipers and reduced negevs to 1 (from 2), added 2 more m4a1s

New Game: Pokemon Arena! With new/different gameplay (not knife arena)

- This game was probably more trouble than it was worth to put in and program, but whatever

- Three teleports to throw decoys through, randomly assign damage to yourself, your opponent, or opponents teammates (see pic of sign of rules in album)

- One captain for each team. This can work with CTs vs Ts or Ts vs Ts.

- CT-only spectator entrance to catwalk in game

- separate all teams into teams and choose captains, hitting 'start button' raises gates on the team boxes out front and automatically teleports them into game arena

- Game plays out however you want, CTs hit exit button and all Ts are teleported back into cages (with doors still closed). Two buttons to open blue or yellow doors. CT exit teleports back to rope bridge in front of armory

- This game may be too complicated for what its worth, let me know what you think!

Compiling beta_3 tonight if no indications to change.

Edited by TheDentist

That pokemon arena sounds damn amazing. Can't wait to test it, great stuff Dentist.

Agreed, autosnipes still probably gonna be OP but probably be better now. Great work Drntist, nice to see a fresh map outdo minecraft every now and then on JB.

That pokemon arena sounds damn amazing. Can't wait to test it, great stuff Dentist.

Agreed, autosnipes still probably gonna be OP but probably be better now. Great work Drntist, nice to see a fresh map outdo minecraft every now and then on JB.

I removed the auto snipers. Hope the new game works in-game lol, should be interesting

I removed the auto snipers. Hope the new game works in-game lol, should be interesting

Nice hoped to play it now but some fagmin crashed my game LOL

We tried to get Pokemon to work but the green side didn't send a terrorist down to the bottom level, instead it brought them to the yellow side.

Also it seems medic in climb broke with version 3.

I see a potential issue with it, though I don't remember changing it. Anyway, will be fixed for v4, not going to rush out a beta3-2 since I JUST made the 3-1 to fix pokemon. That will have to wait for the next update

So apparently only one t can go up the correct vine in poisonous vines. the rest who follow him die. please fix this.

So apparently only one t can go up the correct vine in poisonous vines. the rest who follow him die. please fix this.

Found; Left vine first level, can go around on left, not sure if more follow this. Killzones may be a tad too high as well.

Edited by The Doctor Zed

Found; Left vine first level, can go around on left, not sure if more follow this. Killzones may be a tad too high as well.

More than likely hte first T somehow avoided the kill zone and the rest hit it. I widened the kill zones so you can't scoot around them (the ladders were much wider than the kill zone). The height is perfect, you just hit it if you try to crouch-walk up the ladder, but you will hit it.

Already inputted the change into map-maker, it will compile with new map. As long as Ts go straight up the middle of the ladder it will work for now, good luck enforcing that lol

Edited by TheDentist