Sign in to follow this  
Ghost X

A tip from a good friend...

sad thing is that half you kids blow even with hacks, unless you turn on your aimbot like little pussyfaggots

i use sound better than you use walls, get good f4gs

very much this

or at least if you're hacking, throw on your speedhack + autoaim + autoshoot and just fly around the map raping people and spamming chat until they quit

if you're gonna get caught anyways, may as well go out huge. not like you can get manually banned by your teammates

plus, that sounds fun as fuck

Just give me a negev and we win. No reason to hack.

yes!! Dude I don't understand how you do so well with one. It's amazing.

well, the gun is basically an ak with 150 bullets, so that probably has something to do with it

Hint: If I spectate you and not telling you how to fire the weapon, you're obviously doing it right. It fires differently than the AK. You can't use the recoil and expect it to be the same. There's a good way of using it.

Anyway, I don't see the reason to have hacks. Maybe to catch other hackers, but hacks becomes boring extremely fast.

Edited by Lv. 100 Serperior

well, the gun is basically an ak with 150 bullets, so that probably has something to do with it

Hint: If I spectate you and not telling you how to fire the weapon, you're obviously doing it right. It fires differently than the AK. You can't use the recoil and expect it to be the same. There's a good way of using it.

Anyway, I don't see the reason to have hacks. Maybe to catch other hackers, but hacks becomes boring extremely fast.

I know. I felt like the militia map when we were on t, that the cts were using hacks. But that map is just very ct sided.

no shit it isn't the same, i was referring to the fact that you 1 hit headshot. any goof could use the negev and get kills.

no shit it isn't the same, i was referring to the fact that you 1 hit headshot. any goof could use the negev and get kills.

nah. He just kicks ass with Negev. You have to play with him. He owns. I usually dont see people do so well with one.

nah. He just kicks ass with Negev. You have to play with him. He owns. I usually dont see people do so well with one.

brah ill play with you guys and use a negev

brah ill play with you guys and use a negev

okay. You can then see how horrible I am at comp.

just to add: you're not that good. you're not a professional with the negev, so stop acting like it. every gun fires differently than the ak. there's a good way of using it, and that's not spraying. i'd shit on you any day of the week just hit me up bruh

SMACK DAT ASS AND CALL YOU CHIKORITA YA FAGGOT

Then negev, is basically a shotgun that you never have to reload

there's a good way of using it, and that's not spraying.

No, the good way of using it is camping break room on office as T and then spraying through the walls the instant you hear a footstep in your vicinity.

well.. yeah, can't argue with that. one thing i'm glad about CS GO is that you can spam through most of the shit you couldn't in source, and you can't spam through every wall like you could in 1.6. nice balance of faggotry

Continuously tells myself I suck at CS:GO and am good with only a couple of weapons. Someone else telling me I suck even though they never played with me. Feels good mang.

sorry m8, i just knew i had to reaffirm your thoughts. it's okay, i'm not that good at the pokemon TCG, so you've got me beat there

Edited by Sketchmaticx

actually nevermind. i don't feel like playing comp, esea is like that donut that you don't need but you want. comp is just brussels sprouts, no one wants that shit. can't go from a donut to some brussels sprouts

This

actually nevermind. i don't feel like playing comp, esea is like that donut that you don't need but you want. comp is just brussels sprouts, no one wants that shit. can't go from a donut to some brussels sprouts

Just noticed this. Such a weird analogy, haha.

Posted · Hidden by Sir. Hot Mayo, March 25, 2013 - spam
Hidden by Sir. Hot Mayo, March 25, 2013 - spam

Lewis, p. Some of the first traces of mined emeralds came from the ancient Egyptian Empire during P90X Workout Sale the reign of Cleopatra. They eventually will be housed at the Grand Egyptian Museum at Giza, scheduled to open in 2012.</p>. The text of the Rosetta Stone is a decree from Ptolemy V, describing the repealing of various taxes and instructions to erect statues in temples.</p>.This process is time-consuming, but it can eventually reveal the entirety of the skeleton inside. Our universe is filled with variously sized spinning circles orbiting together as a complete whole creating experience, time, space, and physical reality. Instead of the title "Lord of the Flood", he was known to the Babylonians/Akkadians as "God of the Abyss." The Chaldeans also knew him as EA, and they too depicted him on their monuments as half-man, half-fish.The rock is actually two different stones.

The President's daughter made a pilgrimage to El Tule, the largest tree in the world.

So the Western worldview which we call Judao-Christian is really a meta-worldview made up of four cultural components. Baikal serves as a boundary for two Russian provinces - Buryatia Republic and Irkutskaya oblast.Since some fossil beds contain the bones of lots of animals, it can also be hard to tell which bones belong to which species.. Further, she was able Rosetta Stone Discount to learn only Rosetta Stone Discount disjointed fragments of its vast teachings. Unfortunately it is one of the main stops for people visiting the museum so there is always a crowd.rosetta stone spanish latin america level 1 2 3 4 5 just check the dates of the next festivalPerhaps it was never meant to be translated..

Growing along the banks of the Nile River were reeds, also called papyrus. Sobenknofru was another female to succeed her brother, circa 1760 BC, possibly as regent for an infant son.. Pagels, as well as other scholars, including James Robinson and Bart Ehrman, emphasize that the Nag Hammadi finds do offer specific, documentable facts about early Christian history, as much as they suggest the diversity of thought about religion and philosophy that prevailed in the first few centuries of the Common Era.<p>The assumption was that Malia was off to a location where drug cartels would immediately convene a poker summit to determine which would have the privilege of kidnapping her. Still, it was a lot of money for someone not used to money, and not good with money, to have. Notice how the God Dagon falls to the earth just as the Serpent Dragon falls from heaven and is cast to the earth, just as the stars fall from heaven, just as fire is called down from heaven to the earth (1 Samuel 5; Revelation 12; Matthew 24; Revelation 13).A decent little book, interspersing little cultural chapters with his grammatical lessons; the most recent one in Rosetta Stone English, and the easiest to work through on your own. I look forward to seeing Edds play.

6. So he imagines items for sale in the Rosetta Stone Discount gift shop, including a coffee pot and cups made in the shape of the sacred toilet urns.. Random articles you may like: http://www.houstonmax.com/view_blog.php?blog_id=0000002023http://www.yougoa.com/index.php?do=/event/104/guide-cheap-christian-louboutin-to-wearing-high-heels/http://enautn.com/sn/index.php?do=/blog/7407/the-christian-louboutin-outlet-mbt-shoes-mens-asics-mexico-66/http://db91.de/com/groups/how-to-buy-a-pair-of-mbt-shoes-christian-louboutin-sale/http://longteng00.tumblr.com/post/46056113955/how-to-be-comfortable-and-fashionable-in-yoga-pants