Sign in to follow this  
ElectronicDrug

sG | PvP Semi-Vanilla SMP Minecraft Server

I'm gonna host an army training camp with PolloLoco, the Mexican, only the strong may join us in our Mission to rape all.

I wish to join you. Pillage, rape, murder and get drunk while listening to techno. The ultimate Technoviking

I'm gonna host an army training camp with PolloLoco, the Mexican, only the strong may join us in our Mission to rape all.

I wish to join you. Pillage, rape, murder and get drunk while listening to techno. The ultimate Technoviking

I wish to join also.

So should I buy this game? or should I buy D3?

Holy shit, just buy this and play Path of Exile, better than D3 in every way and free to play.

\

Shortly after this was posted, he was killed by the ouroboro, Envy.

I made a home deep underground. Watching chat last night as ghost got raided was pretty entertaining.

They'll get you soon, my house was buried in the heart of a mountain and they found me somehow... *cough*X-ray*cough*

They'll get you soon, my house was buried in the heart of a mountain and they found me somehow... *cough*X-ray*cough*

Oh I know. Drug will probably ghost himself and tp to get my coords, then pass them along. There's no other way they could find me.

jbandito your soo mad we got into your base. If you didn't know we got in your base from the nether portal and im like oh shit im in someone's base and i saw the chest with 50 diamonds and then we got everyone and just raided GG WP.

jbandito your soo mad we got into your base. If you didn't know we got in your base from the nether portal and im like oh shit im in someone's base and i saw the chest with 50 diamonds and then we got everyone and just raided GG WP.

He had a nether portal? Noob deserved to get robbed.

Oh I know. Drug will probably ghost himself and tp to get my coords, then pass them along. There's no other way they could find me.

I think you're a cunt, but I'm not a dick.

Anyway, make sure it's REALLY deep, people tend to ride around on boats and run around and use xray to find people. Xray blocker blocks ores, but I'm waiting for the one that blocks players to update.

TBH, the nether portal story seems legit, I think thats how they found us

Never put a nether portal next to your diamonds, unless you have mapped out and mathematically calculated the exits, that shit made me rage 4eva

I mean I was expecting to either be at someone else's nether portal or ours and when I found yours and saw the diamond i was like damn nice i hit the jackpot...so we all came in the portal while u guys were not home and then we rushed everything and thats when naughty appeared in front of us and then we killed u bandito

Fuck you guys for making a Minecraft server again. I hope you all burn.

Oh and Pollo, once I'm better established, I'm going to go around making nether portals encased in lava. Every time you step through a portal that isn't yours, I want you to remember this post, and ask yourself "Is this portal going to lead to lava, or diamonds?"

Edited by The Junzou

Anyway, make sure it's REALLY deep, people tend to ride around on boats and run around and use xray to find people. Xray blocker blocks ores, but I'm waiting for the one that blocks players to update.

I've seen this one that makes it so when you use x-ray it shows a ton of random ore where stone would be and only when the block is visible does it update to show what it really is. It also pretty much hides everything else.

I've seen this one that makes it so when you use x-ray it shows a ton of random ore where stone would be and only when the block is visible does it update to show what it really is. It also pretty much hides everything else.

I will probably switch to it. The one I'm using just hides all the ores rather than making fake ones, however they could just disable showing ores on their client and still see players

Fuck you guys for making a Minecraft server again. I hope you all burn.

Oh and Pollo, once I'm better established, I'm going to go around making nether portals encased in lava. Every time you step through a portal that isn't yours, I want you to remember this post, and ask yourself "Is this portal going to lead to lava, or diamonds?"

I'll be sure to bring fire resistance potions every time i go to the nether and prepare myself. But I really just go there for blaze rods and not for finding people's base.

isn't there some kind of plugin that detects if you're using a hacked client such as nodus?

No. The client doesn't "talk" to the server directly other than basic minecraft stuff like movement, chat, building, and placing blocks.

But we have a plugin that blocks advanced movement (Nodus/modded client sending impossible movement changes) such as flying, water walking, spider, fast sprint, and ect.

Nodus has a pretty active developer too, so even if there was a way he would quickly eliminate it.