Sign in to follow this  
ElectronicDrug

sG | PvP Semi-Vanilla SMP Minecraft Server

So what if you accidentally tunnel into someone's hidden house while digging yourself back to surface? :D

anti x-ray is a joke just so you know

ill give you $20 if you can manage to find a way around what ive got

give me server info so i can get my money thx

So what if you accidentally tunnel into someone's hidden house while digging yourself back to surface? :D

Fix the hole you made and tunnel around it

Is everyone going to have access to the server? I filled out a citizen app a while ago.

Yes

I actually tried it again last night, and it's not nearly as glitchy as it used to be. Still, I'd never pay 27 bones for it. Glad I got it for $12 or so.

Yeah its come quite far from alpha, I get bored of it after spending a little more then a month on it. Then I'll stop playing for a few months then come back to new patches with a shit ton of new content and its entertaining again.

Nice job drug, but would it be okay to have an underground house if i made if fairly obvious where the entrance was?

The entrance can be hidden a billion blocks away as long as you can get in it without placing or destroying blocks (this includes water, but not redstone torches)

I actually tried it again last night, and it's not nearly as glitchy as it used to be. Still, I'd never pay 27 bones for it. Glad I got it for $12 or so.

Indev was the best

It wont be worth building a base and stockpiling explosive potions and shit

Drug how are inventories handled? If you die does all your shit spray everywhere and finders keepers?

I'm pretty sure it does yes, this server won't have many addons.

Ctark is still working on the other server, but with minecraft updates addons keep getting outdated.

Also 1.5.1 is suppose to come out tomorrow so hopefully that won't delay anything :/

If you die does all your shit spray everywhere and finders keepers?

Correct

Also 1.5.1 is suppose to come out tomorrow so hopefully that won't delay anything :/

The server will stay on 1.5 unless I can update everything. It's going up tomorrow update or not, but it will probably stay on 1.5 for awhile until 1.5.1 plugins are updated. The few plugins I'm using update pretty quickly.

So should I buy this game? or should I buy D3?

LOL don't buy d3 buy minecraft. You will be bored of d3 in 2 weeks tops never play it again. Play minecraft for a month and then come back and play it another month a few months later and repeat the process.

Minecraft is way more fun anyways and i am assuming its cheaper.

Ctark is still working on the other server, but with minecraft updates addons keep getting outdated.

My server access broke, been trying to get that fixed for a few weeks now...... :(