Sign in to follow this  
Skotti

Strategy Simulator

Looking for a strat sim to play in my free time when no one likes to play comp.

Any reccomendations? I wanna keep it under 30 bucks, and I've already played Majesty 1 and 2, as well as rome: total war.

Anything similar to those games that are decent.

Or

Tropico vs sim city 4

Looking for a strat sim to play in my free time when no one likes to play comp.

Any reccomendations? I wanna keep it under 30 bucks, and I've already played Majesty 1 and 2, as well as rome: total war.

Anything similar to those games that are decent.

Or

Tropico vs sim city 4

If you're looking for something to rape your brain, try Star Ruler. It's absolute hell, I don't recommend it to anyone who likes having their brain nonfried.

Total War: Rome 2

^When this comes out, it will be very awesome. For the time being, Shogun 2 Total War also works, as it goes on sale for $7 every few months. Just make sure to buy "Fall of the Samurai" when it goes on sale too, as that expansion is godly.

Other games that are great, would be "Sins of a Solar Empire" and "European War Escalation" I'll provide links for them below.

War Games: European Escalation

Sins Of a Solar Empire(Rebellion) Note: I haven't played Rebellion, I played the one before, but regardless, it's a great game nonetheless.

[media=]

I've spent a lot of time on each of these.

EDIT: HOLY SHIT, SINS OF A SOLAR EMPIRE TRINITY IS ON SALE FOR $6 RIGHT NOW...FUCKING GET IT, SKOTTI

Edited by Marine

AOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HDAOE2HD

Age of mythology is pretty good for a cheap strategy game, and it has the more interesting factor of watching a Minotaur beating the shit out of people

How about a Cyclopes throwing people across the battlefield?

Homeworld 1+2

Yesssss! Oh my god I forgot about this game, I need to get a legit copy of them!!

But I would recommend Starcraft or Starcraft II.