Sign in to follow this  
Longcat

New pope, damn.

And fuck you KGame. I'm losing respect for you being one of those fuckers who brings up child molestation every time catholicism is mentioned. It's an awful thing that has happened but please don't use it as a blanket argument for all of catholicism.

Alright, my apologies klark. Sorry for offending you man, I shouldn't have said it, it was wrong.

And fuck you KGame. I'm losing respect for you being one of those fuckers who brings up child molestation every time catholicism is mentioned. It's an awful thing that has happened but please don't use it as a blanket argument for all of catholicism.

I'd agree with you if it was a few cases of priests molesting kids and then being rebuked and not a huge portion of priests molesting kids and then being sheltered by the church.

Alright, my apologies klark. Sorry for offending you man, I shouldn't have said it, it was wrong.

Don't be a pussy dude.

Edited by Dyscivist

What happens in debate, Stays in debate. Honestly though, I don't think the priest kiddie fettish holds up in a real argument. That's just wanting a reason to hate the institution. Have whatever faith you will, or not but don't bash on the beliefs of others just for the sake of them not following your belief. I have Jehova's Witnesses come to my door and wake me up in the morning, just like almost eveyone else. Do I hate them for ruining my beauty sleep, a bit. Though I don't let that slip beyond that one encounter.

Ballsack

What happens in debate, Stays in debate. Honestly though, I don't think the priest kiddie fettish holds up in a real argument. That's just wanting a reason to hate the institution. Have whatever faith you will, or not but don't bash on the beliefs of others just for the sake of them not following your belief. I have Jehova's Witnesses come to my door and wake me up in the morning, just like almost eveyone else. Do I hate them for ruining my beauty sleep, a bit. Though I don't let that slip beyond that one encounter.

Ballsack

you gotta tape that no soliciting sign to your door bro

Just saying, I've been the pope for a while now, so, I don't know what all this nonsense about a new pope is, but I won't tolerate it.

Not sure about ur background Platy, doesn't seem fit for da Pope.