Sign in to follow this  
Skotti

damnit PETA...

Obviously PETA doesn't follow Starcraft lore, because the COMPLETELY FICTIONAL race that is the Zerg is controlled by Hive Mind, don't know if PETA knows what that is but I would love to see them insert themselves into the Starcraft universe. It would actually get rid of all the PETA members because they are so goddamn stupid they would try to nurse wounded Zerg back to health but then they would be killed by the other lings scampering about. The Zerg don't have feelings the Zerg have orders and a mission to complete. Also that poster is the worst drawing of a Zerg I have ever seen, At first I thought they bred a care bear with a koala then fused Zergling arms on the back of it. Fuck you PETA, I'm going to go eat me a manly meal of various meats, then Bandaid and I are going to rape the shit out of the fucking Zerg, just because of their fucking imbecilic views on fucking Fictional beings. get out of my video games PETA.

Obviously PETA doesn't follow Starcraft lore, because the COMPLETELY FICTIONAL race that is the Zerg is controlled by Hive Mind, don't know if PETA knows what that is but I would love to see them insert themselves into the Starcraft universe. It would actually get rid of all the PETA members because they are so goddamn stupid they would try to nurse wounded Zerg back to health but then they would be killed by the other lings scampering about. The Zerg don't have feelings the Zerg have orders and a mission to complete. Also that poster is the worst drawing of a Zerg I have ever seen, At first I thought they bred a care bear with a koala then fused Zergling arms on the back of it. Fuck you PETA, I'm going to go eat me a manly meal of various meats, then Bandaid and I are going to rape the shit out of the fucking Zerg, just because of their fucking imbecilic views on fucking Fictional beings. get out of my video games PETA.

e7vE57B.png

wat

do you want to play Starcraft Youngz?

e7vE57B.png

wat

This is an abomination! I would much rather see a fan fic that goes into great detail about Zergs having sex with each other/raping Terrans than ever have to see PETA enter and make their own "parody fiction" of the Zerg race renouncing their evil ways and becoming pets/animals that live in harmony with The Terrans. I mean even if they do that they are not even factoring in the Protoss, whose home planet was destroyed by the fucking overmind. I mean PETA is just going to create a galactic war Between terran and Protoss and the Zerg will just be helpless critters unable to be hurt because PETA has made them to fucking cuddly and passifistic. Knowing PETA they might try to pass Protoss of as helpless animals at that point too and then I'm going to have to fund my own company dedicated to the corruption and destroying PETA. They need to fucking stay out of shit they don't underfuckingstand.

Once I get back from spring break yes. As of right now my laptop can only handle FTL, I tried installing CS:GO and my computer comletely flipped out, I know it can't handle SC2 because I installed the beta and every frame that went by for me, 10-15 went by in actual game time. Not good. Laptop from 2007 is inferior.

e7vE57B.png

wat

This is an abomination! I would much rather see a fan fic that goes into great detail about Zergs having sex with each other/raping Terrans than ever have to see PETA enter and make their own "parody fiction" of the Zerg race renouncing their evil ways and becoming pets/animals that live in harmony with The Terrans. I mean even if they do that they are not even factoring in the Protoss, whose home planet was destroyed by the fucking overmind. I mean PETA is just going to create a galactic war Between terran and Protoss and the Zerg will just be helpless critters unable to be hurt because PETA has made them to fucking cuddly and passifistic. Knowing PETA they might try to pass Protoss of as helpless animals at that point too and then I'm going to have to fund my own company dedicated to the corruption and destroying PETA. They need to fucking stay out of shit they don't underfuckingstand.

bahahaha, that is one of the best. yet reasonable, rants I have read in a long time. What should the company be called? Cause I am on board.

e7vE57B.png

wat

Once I get back from spring break yes. As of right now my laptop can only handle FTL, I tried installing CS:GO and my computer comletely flipped out, I know it can't handle SC2 because I installed the beta and every frame that went by for me, 10-15 went by in actual game time. Not good. Laptop from 2007 is inferior.

That is one of the best, yet also reasonable, rants I have read in a long time. What is the company gonna be called youngz? Because I am on board for raping PETA.

e7vE57B.png

wat

That is one of the best, yet also reasonable, rants I have read in a long time. What is the company gonna be called youngz? Because I am on board for raping PETA.

It will be called GAPA = Gamers Against PETA Abominations, or we could just call it Youngz.